Fem----mix discussion (1 Viewer)

vgmkyle

Potential Patron
Fem----mix videos are incredibly expensive, but I've managed to collect a few clips.

I've got Addison getting dominated in mixed wrestling, and Mrs. Ang3lina L0ve -- which I guess can also be purchased off the L@dy Vict0ria site.

Does anyone pay for Fem----mix videos regularly? They can easily range $30-40 a pop! If so, can I get some recommendations on some? I like watching bigger (not obese or anything) girls getting dominated by smaller ones, and males dominating females. But with NO free previews, and just a couple screens, I can't risk losing money on something I won't end up liking. Such as a female beating a guy...

Black Lion

Ryonani Teamster
This thread will be on watch as it is about risky content. You may discuss the website here, but there shall be no posting of videos or talk of trading in this thread. This is your only warning.

vgmkyle

Potential Patron
I read the rules. The reason I used contingent characters is simply due to the fact that you have changed the rules, and no longer allow trading or requests -- but downloadable videos are still posted on this site. Which is a potential gold mine for someone out there.

Also I don't appreciate being put on blast with the warning thing. You can personally PM me if you have a problem with me. I've seen the common admin on little forums thousands of times now trying to display power -- it comes off as pretentious to me at this point.

And how would this thread not be on watch? There aren't a lot of active topics, so I would imagine it would be anyway.

Mardion

Potential Patron
Vgmkyle, the admins and mods of this site don't intervene without good reason, we only make posts like the above when there is an objective need for us to do so. Which makes it obvious that you are neither being "put on blast" nor there is a personal problem with you (at this point) - rendering "personally PMing" you totally pointless, as the reason BL made this post in this thread is for everyone who might post here to know what the deal is with this thread. It was, in fact, the only responsible thing to do, so that members who want to use this thread will now know what is allowed and what is not. The proof that this kind of post was necessary is your own follow-up post, where you say that we "no longer allow trading or requests -- but downloadable videos" are ok. However, as this Announcement quite clearly spells out, it's posting videos and images of material banned by the DMCA is what's not allowed... As you can now see, BL's post served a significant purpose and even you have learned something from it, so in the future please be less confrontational when reading posts like his, as nobody is perfect in this world. Peace.

vgmkyle

Potential Patron
Vgmkyle, the admins and mods of this site don't intervene without good reason, we only make posts like the above when there is an objective need for us to do so. Which makes it obvious that you are neither being "put on blast" nor there is a personal problem with you (at this point) - rendering "personally PMing" you totally pointless, as the reason BL made this post in this thread is for everyone who might post here to know what the deal is with this thread. It was, in fact, the only responsible thing to do, so that members who want to use this thread will now know what is allowed and what is not. The proof that this kind of post was necessary is your own follow-up post, where you say that we "no longer allow trading or requests -- but downloadable videos" are ok. However, as this Announcement quite clearly spells out, it's posting videos and images of material banned by the DMCA is what's not allowed... As you can now see, BL's post served a significant purpose and even you have learned something from it, so in the future please be less confrontational when reading posts like his, as nobody is perfect in this world. Peace.

I saw this earlier, but I just actually read this giant wall. Just to clarify before you get even more defensive.

I never said downloading videos was okay. When I said someone, I meant "someone" that would want this website put to sleep. This is actually a pretty cool forum, and I used contingent characters because I saw others using them, and realized that despite your announcement downloadable videos are still up for grabs on your site.

"As you can now see, BL's post served a significant purpose and even you have learned something from it, so in the future please be less confrontational when reading posts like his, as nobody is perfect in this world. Peace."

Is this mod abuse or a hypocritical oxymoron? Regardless, it probably shouldn't of been posted in that manner. At least you like Sophitia... see what I mean?

onlinehero

Casual Client
^ If you can find such downloadable videos as described in the dmca announcement please let as know so we can close those threads if necessary.

Black Lion

Ryonani Teamster
You're perfectly welcome to discuss things about Femmix that you want, as long as you don't post download links.

vgmkyle, the purpose of my post was not to put you on blast. I did word it somewhat harshly, as during the time this thread was made the forums were being threatened by companies. I had attempted to portray my point forcefully so that other posters would view it seriously, but it seems I may have done too good a job. I do apologize for it sounding as though I was attacking you personally; I in no way meant for the post to do that. It was only meant as a warning to other members.

vgmkyle

Potential Patron
No worries, you're a lion so I always gotta worry about you baring teeth -- right?

I really just wanna make sure I get the best fem has to offer, because their prices are insane. The videos I have purchased are amazing, and I want that to continue.

bluemouse

Potential Patron
I agree with kyle, it's a giant leap to spend so much on a vid without any assurances. Caps alone don't do it.

vgmkyle

Potential Patron
Are there any Femmix videos with Megan dominating Gianna throughout the whole thing? I have 8 and 10 and would love to see Gianna lose...

Face-Kick

Potential Patron
I always find Femix's work such a dichotomy. They work with arguably the hottest women in the industry, at least in a mainstream defintion of hotness. But the action in the videos is only ever fair to average (at least from the stuff I've seen, which was a couple of years back). The did some good stuff with visiting pros, and there's the Christie Ricci/Amber O'Neal vid that would have been awesome, only it's slightly ruined by some bad camerawork (too many close-ups, mean that half the time you're not seeing the 'full picture' of what's going on).

What frustates me more than anything though is their complete inability to teach the models how to apply a proper headscissors. In every video I ever ordered, and going by the caps of their more recent releases, they still always do that lame headscissors, with the opponent's head between the agressors knees or calves and not between her thighs!

T

Tennant180

Usually Femix's are the most easily found wrestling videos out there. Site's like Youtube will take down many Fem vs Fem videos almost immediately but Femmix videos tend to stay the longest, especially ones where the woman is dominating.

Face-Kick

Potential Patron
Not sure you're talking about the same femmix Tennant. This thread is about the website, femmixwrestling. I'm guessing you're talking about the youtube account under the name of femmixxwrestling, which seems to be affiliated with Steel Kitten's stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.