Fellatio controls and triggers (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Murdoc53

Content Creator
I have yet to see a mod that controls every facet of the blowjob. It is either manual or chaotically automatic. I was wondering if it can be manipulated in such a manner to activate and deactivate it, change its speed, change when and where it stops, and what can trigger it versus what else the blowjob can trigger itself.

Murdoc53

Content Creator
oh i was wondering what that was, and holy shit is it complicated to use

Rudgar

Content Creator
oh i was wondering what that was, and holy shit is it complicated to use
Aye, I can't deny this ... I'm afraid a golden rule hits the nail here: "no pain, no gain" :oops: Sorry for not having a better (more helpful) answer :confused:

Edit: Wait, I just found something in my archives! I attached it as a zip-file containing a char folder including a dialogue to test this mod. HTH
Edit 2: this dialogue requires WeeWillies mod which is contained in its Slave Bazaar Bundle.

Respectfully, Rudgar

Attachments

AutoMove.zip
42.4 KB · Views: 137

Last edited:

Rudgar

Content Creator
which mod specifically? theres a lot in here
There's only one mod by WeeWillie himself and you can find it here:
\Mods\$INIT$\WeeWillieMod\WeeWillieMod.swf

... and here:
\Mods\$INIT$\WeeWillieModSettings.txt

... or here:
\Settings\WeeWillieModSettings.txt

HTH

Respectfully, Rudgar

Last edited:

Rudgar

Content Creator
Wait, what does the WeeWillieMod actually do?
In case of the provided test dialoge, it provides a timer, special menus with longer texts and some special sounds. Just open the txt-file and search for "WW_"

Respectfully,
Rudgar

Murdoc53

Content Creator
after some testing I can now say that I am too retarded to understand how to make this mod work

Map34

Potential Patron
after some testing I can now say that I am too retarded to understand how to make this mod work

Here, I made an example for you, try it with a line of dialogue of your choice:
Code:
[MOVE_bj_b1:100_positions(0,100)_speeds(15,60)_delays(10,30)_sh:15s]

I'll explain some parameters:
b1 determines her breath level, at 100 she won't lose breath.
positions can range from 0 to 100, 0 being the further away from the penis and 100 means she goes the deepest.
speeds determine her how quickly she goes "out" and "in" respectively, you could put speeds(60,15) to make her pull out quick and go in slow.
delays is the time she waits after she reaches the positions you specified.
sh:15s means this move will end after 15 seconds.

You can use other parameters (each one must be separated with an underscore) such as tr:0 which means she will have zero throat resistance and will be able to deepthroat right away.

Hope this helped you, and yes, this mod was kinda difficult to understand for me too.

edgelord 3000

Content Creator
Sounds like we basically need a UI for the AutoMove mod, maybe with a couple of predefined auto moves.
I made a dialogue as a sort of UI, but dealing with DA's buttons can be such a pain in the ass.

Attachments

Custom Auto.txt
8.1 KB · Views: 144

Murdoc53

Content Creator
Why dont you delete everything you coded for this mod and replace it with something that is actually easy to understand instead?
I have seen dozens of mods that dont even have a tutorial and their settings are just obvious to comprehend. They will just come out and say it right there in the settings file; "this number makes this do that, this much" It should never be any more complicated. No abreviations, no acronyms, no math talk, just regular grade 4 level human words that the entire human population understands.

infact im just that mad enough to pull some work out my own ass, even if it is made up on the spot, just to show you how to actually make something EASY for someone else, just to prove you dont have to bend over backwards to make something needlessly difficult.

Read this shit and tell me it dont make the most obvious of sense

line#1[Speak="cum for me goddamnit"_SpeakDelay=0_NextLineDelay=10]
line#2[Head_Left/right=1_up/down=40_Speed=100]
line#3[Head_Left/right=100_up/down=30_Speed=100]
line#4[RepeatLines_#2#3#4]

Last edited:

Murdoc53

Content Creator
well find out who did and tell them they looped back around from being too smart to being too stupid

sby

Content Creator
Coder
stuff about proposed solution using existing tools not good enough, going to do it myself
if you have such specific requirements, you will indeed have to make it yourself.
then when some others have issues when they try to use it because they haven't invested the hours to understand all the background knowledge of how it works, then you too might have more perspective.

Murdoc53

Content Creator
I got that perspective a plenty in other fields where I am proficient, but it doesnt take a degree to know that you should dumb down a process for the novices to understand. The stuff I make elsewhere is simplified in design so any idiot can use it

edit: i recognize that I am being an asshole about this, and im sorry for that, but I deserve to be mad about the excessive amount of complexity in the design of something that could just as easily be done in a way I might actually understand.

Last edited:

The Hacker Known As Snow

Admin
Content Creator
While Murdoc53 Murdoc53 's indignanty has been obnoxious in this thread he's making a really good point. I've seen over and over again on this forum the regulars abuse people for not being computer savvy. Face it. The loader is extremely technical. And you people aren't nice to new members. This shit needs to stop. Its time the loader installation gets standardized and has some condensed documentation that's not spread out all over a forum with over 7 years of posts.

I think DigitalSmutExports DigitalSmutExports can speak to the learning curve of the loader. Since they are both one of the newest members and most proficient

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.