Fellas (1 Viewer)

Dandaman110

Potential Patron
Been on here for a while, made an account and forgot about it. It's high time I said hello and thanks to you talented horny bunch of geniuses for doing the lords work and keeping this fantastic no-nut-November-killer going strong for so absurdly long. Had a bonkers massive collection of sfw's and hairs and shiz but, new pc and managed to lose everything in the process, can't exactly go to my more tech savvy brother to help with this can I? So I figured i'd get a fresh start and be more god damn organized this time around. If anyone actually does read this, what are your favourite mods? I can't remember for the life of me everything I had before so what those who know about all this more than I do would look very nice in my empty mods folder. Thanks lads, while many mourn the loss of HentaiHaven, we have this brilliant game.

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
I'm glad you decided to post. :smile:
I don't play SDT, so I can't suggest any mods. I will say that there's a lot more here than SDT.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.