1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fear Effect 2: Retro Helix

Discussion in 'Videos' started by ajstevus, Jan 23, 2010.

1. ajstevus

ajstevus Avid Affiliate Ryonani Teamster

A terrific little game for the PS1. Very difficult at times, but worth it for the ryona. Hana and Rain are sexy secret agents on a deadly mission, blah blah blah, and they fall in love with each other. Goofy stuff, but excellent game over vids when you would fail. Hana is the brunette, Rain is the blonde. Here's a compilationof death scenes, taken from YouTube:

And don't forget this sequence, of course:

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 18, 2015
  2. Wired4Weird

Wired4Weird Potential Patron

Thanks, the second video is likeable, the first a bit .. extreme for my tastes, but still thank you.

3. noice1

noice1 Avid Affiliate

Good vids, I never played the games but I always enjoy good game overs/death scenes.

4. pirajacinto

pirajacinto Avid Affiliate Ryonani Teamster

I also had a horrible time trying to remember who's name was what. In fact, I still don't know, even though I'm at like, disk 4 (it's not as impressive as it sounds) now. However, this is a game that I just love for all the death sequences, which is also what disappoints me because of the Inferno game being canned...

5. vardaeregion

vardaeregion Potential Patron Ryonani Teamster

Some time ago there was a rumour that they're reviving the franchise for the PS3.

But only rumours... *sigh*

6. _matt

_matt Potential Patron

oh this game...been a while since i last play it..this is the prequel to the first right?