Fate/Grand Order - Nitocris (1 Viewer)

Hank East

Content Creator
Since this is one FGO Character I can never hope to do myself, I'm requesting if someone else would like a try at it.

I would like both the hair and the outfit, though primarily want the hair. Dynamic would be ideal since long hairs look a bit odd if static, but static is still fine.

These are the best side-ish view references I could find:

c70c97cd0f64aa271af0427981f6abac.png

Nito2.png

Masterdragon

Content Creator
I'd probably do it if I knew how to keep hair from going through the body with that kind of hair.

Like in this example
screenshot0001.png

Masterdragon

Content Creator
Doesn't that hair example go through her body too though? (I didn't necessarily mean that in my example it goes in front of her back leg in my image, that's just cause I put it on the wrong layer I think)

Meant it more like being able to tell the hair not to go through the body (though, I'd have to check if it works better with dynamic hair in general, seemed to have worked pretty well for the Elise hair I made recently)

Hank East

Content Creator
Oh I think I see what you mean now, I misunderstood. Like I said I don't really know about dynamic hairs, so I donnu any possible solutions. Though I imagine you'd have to reduce the volume of the hair a bit to even fit the game, so maybe it wouldn't look too odd if it were just angled a bit, like your Elise hair is, as in the pigtails don't go straight down but rather angled to the back a bit. Also I had forgotten about this, but Iris Dynamic Hair is about the most similar looking hair I could find. It does go through her body a bit still though when full throating.

Last edited:

Masterdragon

Content Creator
I made the hair and it is a bit dynamic (whenever I tried to make it more dynamic I struggled to make the rotation points look normal)

You wanted to have the outfit too, right?
nitocris.png

Here is the hair for now though:

Hank East

Content Creator
Whoa, I knew her hair was going to be long, but maybe that's a little too long :P I know it IS just as long as its shown in game, but think you could take some artistic liberties and shorten it a little bit, please? It's just that as it is now you can't see the whole thing unless you zoom out with animtools.

Still though, despite that I think it still looks really good and I am grateful that you took the time to do it, so thank you.

And yeah I'd also like the outfit, please! I'm just a huge sucker for egyptian-themed stuff.

EDIT: Oh and one minor thing, could you add her red face paint to the hair, please?

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.