Fantasy Craft game starting soon (1 Viewer)

Unrelated

Ryonani Teamster
I'm GMing a game of Fantasy Craft, based on the Spycraft 2.0 rules (which are themselves loosely based on d20).

Most likely to be played through either Roll20 or MapTools. Game is expected to have some ryona elements to it. Books/system knowledge not necessary, though prior RP experience is a plus.

Pop into the IRC and ask around if interested, or send me a PM (though you'll get a more immediate response on IRC).

Last edited by a moderator:

Dementedvillian

Potential Patron
I would like to join this. The problem is that I don't know how to make a character. Can you guys help me make a rogue character?

Unrelated

Ryonani Teamster
To update from the original post, the game is played on Roll20. System knowledge is not required, and we can help you get things together if necessary.

Edit: Should also note that the chat is still the easiest/fastest way to reach me!

Last edited:

Unrelated

Ryonani Teamster
Aye, we do now. I'd like to aim for July 8th or 9th (Friday or Saturday) in the evening. What works best for everyone?

Dementedvillian

Potential Patron
I'll be in Florida at that time, so it's a crapshoot as to whether I make it or not. If I cant make it, then just start without me. I'm sure I can make it tho

Unrelated

Ryonani Teamster
As requested and promised, going to try a weekly format here. Next game will be on the 30th, 6pm central US time.

SlvCreek

Potential Patron
Is there any possible way I could get in on this RP and if so could someone help me get set up?

Unrelated

Ryonani Teamster
As noted in conversation, this week's session is getting pushed back a week. I'd like to aim for Friday, August 12th at 8pm, as I may have family obligations on that Saturday. What works for you guys?

SlvCreek - sorry for not responding sooner. Right now we've got a full six, which is pretty much my limit-- combats and such are fairly slow as it is. x_x

Unrelated

Ryonani Teamster
Looks like my obligations on the 13th may be earlier in the day if Saturday works better with people. What's your take?

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.