[F/M] General image thread (1 Viewer)

T

thony94

3-9341238E-7F87-4172-A15B-296CB2E61147-l.jpg 5158621_m.jpg 10407549_m.png 13326543_p4.png 13326543_p7.png

Hi gang, I'm back with more images I managed to gather.
I personally don't think I can top the ones I've posted before, but I hope you enjoy these too.

Someone92

Vivacious Visitor
templarart posted something at the Guro/Death section something that might be of interest for you guys:
http://www.undertow.club/guro-death/4709-new-sexylark-girls-killing-guys-art-deadlyamazons.html
It contains a link to an album of an artist who seems to love seeing hyper-muscular males getting handled by normal to toned females, e.g. with nut shots, scissors or getting shot; even though it has been posted in the in the guro section from what I've seen it's not overly bloody, many video games show more blood.

Also guys please keep in mind that this is an image thread for F/M-Ryona; F/F-Ryona pictures fit better to other parts of this forum.

chocojerk

Potential Patron
Nice work Switchblade!! and also to admins and forum users I wish to apologise for my previous comments, I was wrong and won't tarnish the forum again

CuriousHyperGamer

Potential Patron
Nice work Switchblade!! and also to admins and forum users I wish to apologise for my previous comments, I was wrong and won't tarnish the forum again

Its alright, everyone make mistakes...
I myself would like to apologise if I sound to rude or crude.
Hope to see that everything is more positive and agreeable in the future.

M

martian

Hello everyone. I enjoy f/m violence myself, and I have a lot of pictures to contribute. I'm still figuring out the best way to do that here. Does anyone frequest this subforum these days? I love your work by the way, switchblade queen, especially the one of Batman knocked cold.

05.jpg

nonniemouse

Casual Client
*raises hand also* It's been pretty slow here as of late, unfortunately! Some new pictures would certainly liven things up!

randomguy

Ryonani Teamster
*raises hand also* It's been pretty slow here as of late, unfortunately! Some new pictures would certainly liven things up!

Guess we will ignore Snow and I's threads >.>

you need to update the program. It worked weird as a license. Just go to the deviant art group and download the new one. It will not expire.

D

DarkEvilLord

Found a deviantArt page that has gyaku-ryona themes in the artist's image. I did ask for his permission to post a link here. Now it does center more around Giantess themes as well but I thought since this thread sort of slowed down recently I might as well try an assist.

LuciferSynd (Vasco Rossi) on deviantART

Also I'll say that he recently made a game where you fight Giantess's and if you lose you get killed by them in some way. Not a great description I know but I'm new at doing this kind of thing. Any way hopefully you'll enjoy.

company

Potential Patron
Here some images I've found. Hope you like them.
applying_pressure_to_the_head_by_stylistic86-d6c5f2i.jpg

gogoplata_hell_s_gate_by_stylistic86-d6ba2zf.jpg

boston_crab_by_stylistic86-d6ba2cr.jpg

sharpshooter_by_stylistic86-d6c34pl.jpg

Attachments

• applying_pressure_to_the_head_by_stylistic86-d6c5f2i.jpg
    applying_pressure_to_the_head_by_stylistic86-d6c5f2i.jpg
    109 KB · Views: 239
  • gogoplata_hell_s_gate_by_stylistic86-d6ba2zf.jpg
    gogoplata_hell_s_gate_by_stylistic86-d6ba2zf.jpg
    207 KB · Views: 234

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.