1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[F/M] General image thread

Discussion in 'Gyaku' started by Someone92, Dec 18, 2010.

1. Someone92

Someone92 Swell Supporter Staff Member Moderator

In this thread you can post and discuss ryona images involving one or more male victim(s) and one or more female offender(s).

Because the above notice has been overlooked a few times in the past here is it another time in big: :p

In this thread you can post and discuss ryona images involving one or more male victim(s) and one or more female offender(s).

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 3, 2013
  2. Reverse/gyaku ryona

Hi there! I've just joined this site in an attempt to find a community that has some interest in this. I've been a lifelong devotee to powerful women beating up men, and the world of Japanese art provides some of the best expressions of this. Here are some of my favourites:

May as well start off quite hardcore to show I mean business!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Couple from 'Count Eco' there.

[​IMG]

Part 2 is a good one:

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 12, 2011
  3. I agree with you regarding weedy men. Much better to see a gal take down a tough-guy! That fourth one is the best yeah. Dude got *really* effed up... and yet somehow still clearly found a way to enjoy it?

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Couple more from da Count.

Ever seen a girl break a demon's neck like this?
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Yeah... I only found this last artist recently but definitely wish there was more stuff like it. I downloaded a ton of pics from Pixiv the other day, so will start posting those next.

4. PlayfulOtter

PlayfulOtter Potential Patron

So, I posted images on the video thread of the same name without realizing it was the video thread. So here are the images previously posted but in the right place. I hope this is alright. I deeply apologize for the confusion and the troubles I might have caused.

8e2eeb45f6672a4ae0e26fdd8f267561.jpg 01 (1).jpg 0000594_3.jpg 20110329004746671528.jpg ariku020724.jpg ariku040615.GIF Chun_Li_chain.JPG Guillotine_of_Hell_AF.jpg Itagaki_upper2003.JPG Superwoman_wants_to_HURT_you__by_IzunaOtoshi.jpg Tyris's_F4_leglock (1).jpg NAM_GK.jpg

5. NNin

NNin Swell Supporter Ryonani Teamster

I think it isn't that big false. Everyone can miss. Like me who posted some videos in my own image thread :jk:
    http://www.ryonani.com/images/2237-my-image-collections-female-bad-girls-mostly-games.html
    (has some reverse ryona images you might interest in, anyway.)

By the way, looks like some of your thumbnail don't work.

And can you remember this pic's source?
    20110329004746671528.jpg

Edited: Never mind, I found it.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 21, 2011
  6. PlayfulOtter

Huh, you're right. I wonder why? I uploaded them all at the same time and in the same manner. I seem to be having numerous issues with my posts, I guess this is just how it goes when you first show up huh? Actually I would like to know where that picture came from and how did you find the source so quickly!? Are you some kind of source finding robot?

Oh! So you're the one who put up the Watchman images in the mediafire files! I really enjoy those pictures, I had no idea the game had that scene. I really should play more games if even just for the chance to see these scenes first hand!

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 21, 2011
  7. NNin

Still don't know about its original artist, just found the place it was posted in.
    ????: ?????????????????
    It's reverse ryona (逆リョナ) thread at masocistic image board at sweetnote, has adult contents. Maybe the same place you got the pic.

Many action games that have female enemy may contain a good reverse ryona. Since I have http://www.ryonani.com/whats-your-fetish/1227-zako-fetish.html, I always try to find and play games with female enemy.

8. onlinehero

onlinehero Swell Supporter

^ Many of our members actually use image hosting sites like Imageshack for example. If you wan't post images from other websites you can wrap them inside of IMG-tags. Eg. [​IMG]

9. PlayfulOtter

Okay, I'll look into that as soon as I can. In the meantime. I found out more information about that picture you asked about NNin. It's from a game called "Girigiri Scoop 2" here is a link with more information about the game. Girigiri Scoop 2 ~Sennyuu!! Kindan no Cheerleading Bu~

It appears to be one of those hentai dating games and that may be the only ryona image, reverse or otherwise.

10. You guys gotta see these:
    p1 Online community for artists[pixiv]
    p2 Online community for artists[pixiv]

They show a pro-style wrestling match between a very cute anime babe and a hulking dude. It is just about perfect, and at first it is quite close but this just makes it more interesting because it shows she can take a hit as well as she can dish them out!

Highlights:

Just to show the size-difference
    21544647_p0.jpg

To start with the fight does not go well for her, but she manages to counter a slam move with an armbar
    21544647_p8.jpg

After a couple more counters, this almost gets her a pin, but it only seems to make him angry
    21544647_p20.jpg

The big turning point is when she reverses his lift move, showing her incredible strength! (much stronger than he is *considering their size difference*)
    21544647_p30.jpg

This again almost gets her a pin, but he breaks it just in time. However, they go into a position that pits his bear hug against her bodyscissor/breast smother combination
    21547474_p15.jpg

He runs out of air in her tight clutches
    21547474_p16.jpg

And after one last throw, he is knocked out!
    21547474_p19.jpg

Awesome stuff! These 'poser' image creating programmes that he and Switchblade are using look like great fun, I'm very impressed!

11. giganto

giganto Potential Patron

Nice pic selection :) I go to sites like g/chan but find decent reverse ryona pics hard to find.

12. NNin

Just in case someone want to know. The girl is Toshimi Minami (南利美) from Wrestle Angels series. A submission expert and my favorite character from the series too :meaw:

Attached Files:

13. NNin

Love the facial expressions.
    Venus47 has simple story, but it's ok beause you can tell it with pics alone.

For Ivy, I like that censor-styled camera. Fight scene is good, for me.

(I thought you will use Poison Ivy to fight Batman, but you use Ivy!! XD)

14. unknownwatcher

unknownwatcher Avid Affiliate Ryonani Teamster

damn, The Ivy one was hot! I'm checking out the venus one now.

15. frankzito62

frankzito62 Potential Patron

This is pretty great, I'd love to see the whole thing

16. unknownwatcher

what other character models do you have?

17. unknownwatcher

ah, that's a nice list. I could think of a hundred scenarios with those. maybe this is a sign that I should get g-mod, I've got a great story idea for this* unknownwatcher does his evil grin thing*.

anyways, sorry to bother you again but I just have two more questions:

1. what male character models do you have?

and

2. are you interested in a story collaboration?

18. unknownwatcher

not to give away anything but you guys are in for a treat although the first scene is a traditional ryona scene the rest are reverse ryona. I hope you guys enjoy it when it's finished!

19. unknownwatcher

as frank west would say, Fantastic!

20. frankzito62

frankzito62 Potential Patron

I LOVED these.