eyeteeth's doomed heroines (1 Viewer)

shiruken

Ryonani Teamster
This reminds me of the new tomb raider teaser trailer. That game looks like it will be great for ryona.

eyeteeth

Ryonani Teamster
these are images from a Lara Croft set i decided to not finish. the problem is that the situation i created has a very limited perspective, so i can only show it from one or two angles. i got tired of trying to make it work so i decided to abandon it an start over with a similar premise that is not not so limited.

these pictures are very incomplete, as you can see i did not do any of the blood effects or lighting and distance effects. these are the raw renders that i made. still i think they look okay for what they are. i hope you enjoy!

eyeteeth

Ryonani Teamster
it is a pretty nice dress, i will definitely use it again.

i have been beating up Bloodrayne a lot! but i do not see any reason to stop ;P

eyeteeth

Ryonani Teamster
yes, i first picked her to be a character in a fantasypunk story that i will make... eventually...

i will also probably make more Black Widow pictures with her. i like how her suit came out!

xzxw

Potential Patron
Speaking of Lara, Olivia Wilde is starring in a Tomb Raider reboot. Your model look fairly close to her.

eyeteeth

Ryonani Teamster
that would be pretty cool, i hope it happens because i have a pretty nice Olivia Wilde model ;)

---------- Post added at 08:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:14 PM ----------

the last time i tried to post this the site crashed :O

xzxw

Potential Patron
I do too. I prefer Wilde to Jolie as Croft.
And yes, nice picture. I especially like the smoke coming from her mouth.

jhlipton

Potential Patron
The Lara Croft sequence is beautiful. I love the pain, the anguish and especially the tears. Also, I don't know why having a spear in her gut made her take off her top, but I'm glad it did!!!

One of my faves!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.