eyeteeth's doomed heroines (1 Viewer)

eyeteeth

Ryonani Teamster
this is an older piece, not my best at all. when i have time i would like to remake the characters to look a little more like their game sprites.

eyeteeth

Ryonani Teamster
:)

here is Ayame from Tenchu. i like the Tenchu games because Ayame screams when she dies, and they give her some nice struggling death animations. i have also been working on my blood effects, i think they are better but i want to make them look more 3d.

eyeteeth

Ryonani Teamster
this is peril instead of guro, but i do not feel like making a whole new thread for something that i will only post a few pictures a year to!

i have been working on my cum effects, i have put up three pictures during this week that use them. here is the clean version of my new Lara pic, that i posted to dA, along with the cum version. the idea for this picture is that Lara has completely failed, not just lost. she gave her captor oral sex because she thought she might find a chance to escape, but he did not give her one and now she is going to be executed without even making any attempt to fight back.

Seth

Potential Patron
This is perfect. I like the idea of Lara degradating herself in the futile attempt to save her life. He should tell her that he was recording everything and he'll release the movie with Lara sucking his cock.
Btw, did you ever made any pictures with She-Ra?

emikochan

Potential Patron
thanks for being an inspiration :) look forward to seeing more of your art eyeteeth, and that's a great short story Seth :D

eyeteeth

Ryonani Teamster

this picture is sort of a backstory for a story that i will be working on at some point. i have a lot of ideas for things but the important part here is that there was once a warrior named Reshelle, and she killed a whole lot of frost fae!

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.