Exgenesis - Tera Body Mods using CE (1 Viewer)

Exgenesis

Content Creator
thanks slipnot. let me know what you find. some people are having trouble of the hexidecimal subtraction method i used, but others are having success, so we are hovering at around 50%/50% success/fail ratio.

Remember folks, PM with "it works" or "yeah" or post screenshot if you get it working. If it not work, pm me with "fail", "not work", etc.

I am collecting stats.

Dragonsniper100

Potential Patron
If you are wanting a chest adjuster, use mxjzm's. I stopped working with cheat engine on Terra and have moved on to dabble in other projects. The data in this thread may hold value to people wanting to learn more about CE as I was at the time.

-Otherwise, I won't be posting any more here other than to direct people to use mxjzm's stuff:

http://www.gamevixenzone.net/hot-stuff-21/tera-physics-adjuster-_mxjzm-version_-1484/

==========================
Greetings from Exgenesis,

Thank you Hethro. You showed up in my thread, showed why my table was flawed, and then helped me understand how to fix things

Also, thanks to the mysterious Acrux who was so generous with his knowledge and of course, mxjzm first friend I met on this board who is a much better C# coder than I am.

Here is a link to Mxjzm's Physics Adjuster thread, with some stand alone programs for making these changes if you dont like CE
http://www.gamevixenzone.net/hot-stuff-21/tera-physics-adjuster-_mxjzm-version_-1484/

Now, to the tables (version 1.0)

CETableBody.CT contains values for adjusting:

*Default breast size
*2013 Swimsuit Breast Size
*Thigh Thickness
*Butt Size (Technically the length of the butt along the Z axis, right now)

I recommend that you select each item once the table is loaded and add your own hotkeys and slider values.

Here is a sample picture showing some of the modifications you can make:

View attachment 18161

Here it is:

No password on the archive.
View attachment 18160

Thanks!

Exgenesis

I will continue to expand the CE body value adjustments over time
***updated. Please use the latest working Cheat table for this tutorial available on the first post of this threat****
The images in this tutorial are outdated. I will update the images sometime this week

************************************************************************************
I've recieved quite a few requests on how to use the the CE file, so I am providing a basic tutorial on Cheat Engine for users who have never used it before. This tutorial is only how to get my tables working with Tera, and not any deeper than that. Cheat engine is very powerful, but we will only be touching the surface of its features (which is all that is necessary to get my tables working with Tera).

Step 1. Download Cheat Engine:

Cheat Engine

Step 2: Download my latest Tera CT file from mega.co.nz [available in the first post of this thread] , unzip, using your archiving program of choice. It doesn't matter where you put the CT file on your computer.

Step 3. Start Cheat Engine as Administrator. Then ignore it for a bit. It will be a blank GUI with a flashing icon on the top left. You can ignore cheat engine for the moment, but you will see this:

View attachment 18146

Start Tera as Administrator. Let Tera load, put in your password and wait until you get to the page where your toons are displayed. Then ignore Tera and turn your attention back to Cheat Engine.

Step 4. Find the CT table you downloaded from me and double click it. Select "Yes" at the windows dialog "Do you want this program to make changes to your computer." AT this point you will see a bunch of body values and "??" marks. Don't worry, this is what you should see at this point.

[outdated image]
View attachment 18148

Step 5. The next step is to Bind Cheat Engine to the Tera process. This will make the ugly question marks go away and will allow Cheat Engine to pull values from Tera's memory so you modify them and see changes in game. Click the flashing computer Icon in the top left and select the Tera process as shown below, then click open with the Tera process highlighted (shown below).

View attachment 18147

Choose "Yes" when Cheat Engine asks you to keep the current code list.

Step 6: If all has done well, you will now see something like this (You will have to ALT+TAB) to get CE to display over Tera, FYI.
[outdated image]
View attachment 18149

Step 6: Once you see all the numbers, you can alt tab, select your toon, and Tera will run normally. Depending on your CPU I can create a smaller Cheat table for you, but CE imposes little overhead on my machine. So please ask if you want a smaller table with only specific values.

Its possible to do a lot more with Cheat Engine, but do get down to modifying your model quickly, you can do this:

Pick your toon, let the game load, then Alt tab to cheat engine and doubleclick the value for overall thigh thickness. A value will pop up that will look like:

Change this value to

Hotkeys for the latest working CE table are listed in the first post of this thread.

Thanks,

Exgenesis.
can you make a video tutorial

Dragonsniper100

Potential Patron
If you are wanting a chest adjuster, use mxjzm's. I stopped working with cheat engine on Terra and have moved on to dabble in other projects. The data in this thread may hold value to people wanting to learn more about CE as I was at the time.

-Otherwise, I won't be posting any more here other than to direct people to use mxjzm's stuff:

==========================
Greetings from Exgenesis,

Thank you Hethro. You showed up in my thread, showed why my table was flawed, and then helped me understand how to fix things

Also, thanks to the mysterious Acrux who was so generous with his knowledge and of course, mxjzm first friend I met on this board who is a much better C# coder than I am.

Here is a link to Mxjzm's Physics Adjuster thread, with some stand alone programs for making these changes if you dont like CE

Now, to the tables (version 1.0)

CETableBody.CT contains values for adjusting:

*Default breast size
*2013 Swimsuit Breast Size
*Thigh Thickness
*Butt Size (Technically the length of the butt along the Z axis, right now)

I recommend that you select each item once the table is loaded and add your own hotkeys and slider values.

Here is a sample picture showing some of the modifications you can make:

View attachment 18161

Here it is:

No password on the archive.
View attachment 18160

Thanks!

Exgenesis

I will continue to expand the CE body value adjustments over time
With Hethro's help we determined that the table I initially gave you is invalid. Please see the first post in this thread for working CE tables and tables that need to be Beta tested. I appreciate you taking the time to try out my table, and my apologies that a lot more work is going to be required before all the values you see advertised are working.

-Exg
The only thing I´m interested in still is if you can make them pregnant-like. But I assume you can only set the lenght of upper body and horizontal whidth.
Can you make a video Tutorial

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.