Exgenesis - Tera Body Mods using CE (1 Viewer)

Exgenesis

Content Creator
If you are wanting a chest adjuster, use mxjzm's. I stopped working with cheat engine on Terra and have moved on to dabble in other projects. The data in this thread may hold value to people wanting to learn more about CE as I was at the time.

-Otherwise, I won't be posting any more here other than to direct people to use mxjzm's stuff:

http://www.gamevixenzone.net/hot-stuff-21/tera-physics-adjuster-_mxjzm-version_-1484/

==========================
Greetings from Exgenesis,

Thank you Hethro. You showed up in my thread, showed why my table was flawed, and then helped me understand how to fix things

Also, thanks to the mysterious Acrux who was so generous with his knowledge and of course, mxjzm first friend I met on this board who is a much better C# coder than I am.

Here is a link to Mxjzm's Physics Adjuster thread, with some stand alone programs for making these changes if you dont like CE
http://www.gamevixenzone.net/hot-stuff-21/tera-physics-adjuster-_mxjzm-version_-1484/

Now, to the tables (version 1.0)

CETableBody.CT contains values for adjusting:

*Default breast size
*2013 Swimsuit Breast Size
*Thigh Thickness
*Butt Size (Technically the length of the butt along the Z axis, right now)

I recommend that you select each item once the table is loaded and add your own hotkeys and slider values.

Here is a sample picture showing some of the modifications you can make:

BodyCE.jpg

Here it is:

No password on the archive.
View attachment CETableBody.rar

Thanks!

Exgenesis

I will continue to expand the CE body value adjustments over time to keep checking back for expanded tables.

Last edited by a moderator:

Naduron

Content Creator
High Elf

Shoulder Out - 1065353216 [ECA0B168]
Shoulder Size - 1065353216 [ECA0B140]
Shoulder Thickness - 1065353216 [ECA0B154]
Shoulder Up - 1065353216 [ECA0B180]
Upper Arm - 1064960000 [ECA0B193]
Leg Wide Thickness - 1065434396 [ECA0B328]
Leg Upper Thickness - 1025245184 [ECA0B326]
Leg Lenght - [ECA0B168]
Leg Front-Back Thickness [ECA0B314]

The only i have which is not elin.
I didn't check which one you already have.

Exgenesis

Content Creator
High Elf

Shoulder Out - 1065353216 [ECA0B168]
Shoulder Size - 1065353216 [ECA0B140]
Shoulder Thickness - 1065353216 [ECA0B154]
Shoulder Up - 1065353216 [ECA0B180]
Upper Arm - 1064960000 [ECA0B193]
Leg Wide Thickness - 1065434396 [ECA0B328]
Leg Upper Thickness - 1025245184 [ECA0B326]
Leg Lenght - [ECA0B168]
Leg Front-Back Thickness [ECA0B314]

The only i have which is not elin.
I didn't check which one you already have.

Thanks for the contribution Naudron! I know you spent a lot of time figuring this out so I appreciate the contribution.

Because I am bad with pointers, I just grabbed every memory address from [FC6101000] to [FC610FFFF] and made CE entries for the values of what seemed like the important addresses in that region on memory. At least at the [FC610] address space, the numbers are static and don't change.

Once again, thanks for your contribution because I am missing the shoulder out, shoulder size, and shoulder thickness, upper arm, and a value for the length of both legs (globally z-axis). I can increase thigh height along the Z axis, but this is better.

Once I nail down the remaining values of hip width, hip-ass thickness front-to-back, I will be pretty close to finished, as I doubt there are people out there who really want to adjust the size of their model's fingers or feet.

I did get the value for Big Head mode, which is rather ridiculous :cool: I'm keeping it in my list because if some person wants to do that, it costs about 4K gold to buy a one time slider.

So now, provided you memory addresses in [EC....] are static and don't change, I'm getting a lot closer to being done. Otherwise, I will subtract those registers from a reference point and find their equivalents in the FC address space.

-exgenesis

Exgenesis

Content Creator
This table is not currently working so don't bother with it.

Try this one. Also, you might try "opening the link in a new window" rather than just clicking on it if your browser isn't parsing the link.

https://mega.co.nz/#!JUg2yDyA!bvdWZHFwC3P4do5KgBl9gA0sDbdcKGtMwbJD2_kvAl8

If it works I will update my main post.

If for some reason it still asks for a key, put in "!bvdWZHFwC3P4do5KgBl9gA0sDbdcKGtMwbJD2_kvAl8" without the quotes. All of this should happen automagically, much like Naduron and others have their accounts set-up.

if all else fails, I attached a rar file that you can download and unzip using Winrar or whatever you like:

View attachment TERAV1.rar

Exgenesis

Content Creator
***updated. Please use the latest working Cheat table for this tutorial available on the first post of this threat****
The images in this tutorial are outdated. I will update the images sometime this week

************************************************************************************
I've recieved quite a few requests on how to use the the CE file, so I am providing a basic tutorial on Cheat Engine for users who have never used it before. This tutorial is only how to get my tables working with Tera, and not any deeper than that. Cheat engine is very powerful, but we will only be touching the surface of its features (which is all that is necessary to get my tables working with Tera).

Step 1. Download Cheat Engine:

Cheat Engine

Step 2: Download my latest Tera CT file from mega.co.nz [available in the first post of this thread] , unzip, using your archiving program of choice. It doesn't matter where you put the CT file on your computer.

Step 3. Start Cheat Engine as Administrator. Then ignore it for a bit. It will be a blank GUI with a flashing icon on the top left. You can ignore cheat engine for the moment, but you will see this:

runningCE1.jpg

Start Tera as Administrator. Let Tera load, put in your password and wait until you get to the page where your toons are displayed. Then ignore Tera and turn your attention back to Cheat Engine.

Step 4. Find the CT table you downloaded from me and double click it. Select "Yes" at the windows dialog "Do you want this program to make changes to your computer." AT this point you will see a bunch of body values and "??" marks. Don't worry, this is what you should see at this point.

[outdated image]
Question Marks.jpg

Step 5. The next step is to Bind Cheat Engine to the Tera process. This will make the ugly question marks go away and will allow Cheat Engine to pull values from Tera's memory so you modify them and see changes in game. Click the flashing computer Icon in the top left and select the Tera process as shown below, then click open with the Tera process highlighted (shown below).

RunningCE2bind.jpg

Choose "Yes" when Cheat Engine asks you to keep the current code list.

Step 6: If all has done well, you will now see something like this (You will have to ALT+TAB) to get CE to display over Tera, FYI.
[outdated image]
working now.jpg

Step 6: Once you see all the numbers, you can alt tab, select your toon, and Tera will run normally. Depending on your CPU I can create a smaller Cheat table for you, but CE imposes little overhead on my machine. So please ask if you want a smaller table with only specific values.

Its possible to do a lot more with Cheat Engine, but do get down to modifying your model quickly, you can do this:

Pick your toon, let the game load, then Alt tab to cheat engine and doubleclick the value for overall thigh thickness. A value will pop up that will look like:

Change this value to

Hotkeys for the latest working CE table are listed in the first post of this thread.

Thanks,

Exgenesis.

mxjzm

Casual Client
Hi, thank you for sharing.
This days i'm out of time u.u i can't update xTera because tons of work...
I'll download it and try it later. Hope it works for me (Im not the most patient guy with CE)

Sirenot

Vivacious Visitor
The only thing I´m interested in still is if you can make them pregnant-like. But I assume you can only set the lenght of upper body and horizontal whidth.

d7jrb2

Potential Patron
Hi exgenesis, I dunno why its not working for me, I set up everything as you said, everything looks same as yours, but when I change the value, nothing is changed in game. (updated clothes, run both as admin, etc, did everything) the only difference I noticed is the name of my tera process is different from yours............ any suggestion would be appreciated...thx 20140112124814.png

Dream Angel

Content Creator
Modder
Author
Editor
I've recieved quite a few requests on how to use the Terav1.CT file, so I am providing a basic tutorial on Cheat Engine for users who have never used it before. This tutorial is only how to get my tables working with Tera, and not any deeper than that. Cheat engine is very powerful, but we will only be touching the surface of its features (which is all that is necessary to get my tables working with Tera).

Step 1. Download Cheat Engine:

Cheat Engine

Step 2: Download my latest Tera CT file from mega.co.nz or from the .RAR file, unzip, using your archiving program of choice. It doesn't matter where you put the CT file on your computer.

Step 3. Start Cheat Engine as Administrator. Then ignore it for a bit. It will be a blank GUI with a flashing icon on the top left. You can ignore cheat engine for the moment, but you will see this:

View attachment 17248

Start Tera as Administrator. Let Tera load, put in your password and wait until you get to the page where your toons are displayed. Then ignore Tera and turn your attention back to Cheat Engine.

Step 4. Find the CT table you downloaded from me and double click it. Select "Yes" at the windows dialog "Do you want this program to make changes to your computer." AT this point you will see a bunch of body values and "??" marks. Don't worry, this is what you should see at this point.

View attachment 17250

Step 5. The next step is to Bind Cheat Engine to the Tera process. This will make the ugly question marks go away and will allow Cheat Engine to pull values from Tera's memory so you modify them and see changes in game. Click the flashing computer Icon in the top left and select the Tera process as shown below, then click open with the Tera process highlighted (shown below).

View attachment 17249

Choose "Yes" when Cheat Engine asks you to keep the current code list.

Step 6: If all has done well, you will now see something like this (You will have to ALT+TAB) to get CE to display over Tera, FYI.

View attachment 17251

Step 6: Once you see all the numbers, you can alt tab, select your toon, and Tera will run normally. Depending on your CPU I can create a smaller Cheat table for you, but CE imposes little overhead on my machine. So please ask if you want a smaller table with only specific values.

Its possible to do a lot more with Cheat Engine, but do get down to modifying your model quickly, you can do this:

Pick your toon, let the game load, then Alt tab to cheat engine and doubleclick the value for overall thigh thickness. A value will pop up that will look like:

Change this value to

ALT-TAB back into the game (at this point you will see no change) and swap out a piece of clothing or costume you are wearing. Immediately your model will change shape. Continue to Alt+Tab and adjust to your taste. Remember to swap clothes each time so that your change shows up.

We will cover using hotkeys, but once you are this far, you should be able to figure out Cheat Table hotkeys on your own. This prevents all the ALT+Tabbing and allows you to assign a key like "." for increase by 1500000, etc. I think I already have some hotkeys assigned by they are not streamlined because I make huge adjustments while testing and those don't look nice when they work.

A future update will separate out the known from unknown values, so you can choose between tables with only known values if you are not researching new address values. I will also put out a tutorial on hotkeys if I get enough requests.

Thanks,

Exgenesis.

Yeah well, how about convert it to a simpler interface?

K

Kicksy

Hi exgenesis, I dunno why its not working for me, I set up everything as you said, everything looks same as yours, but when I change the value, nothing is changed in game. (updated clothes, run both as admin, etc, did everything) the only difference I noticed is the name of my tera process is different from yours............ any suggestion would be appreciated...thxView attachment 17252
I have the same issue. I follow every step you mention to the dot. Still doesn't work, nothing changes.

Hethro

Potential Patron
I have the same issue. I follow every step you mention to the dot. Still doesn't work, nothing changes.

The cheat table points to dynamic memory. Every time you switch a character or restart the game client the allocation will shift to a different address. What IS useful, however, is that the table shows the offsets of where everything is stored in memory because that should not change. I already have a static pointer which attaches automatically and am working on the useful points of modification.

Currently have the height (total), breasts, legs, arms, and torso classes built. The rest is just putting the long work to figure out what offsets do what. It only takes minutes for me to build a new class.

Exgenesis

Content Creator
Hi exgenesis, I dunno why its not working for me, I set up everything as you said, everything looks same as yours, but when I change the value, nothing is changed in game. (updated clothes, run both as admin, etc, did everything) the only difference I noticed is the name of my tera process is different from yours............ any suggestion would be appreciated...thxView attachment 17252

No idea really. I'm not an expert CE user by any means, and if the CE table is populating with values that similar to mine, I'm not sure why changing those values isn't affecting your model (after the clothing swap).

- - - Updated - - -

The cheat table points to dynamic memory. Every time you switch a character or restart the game client the allocation will shift to a different address. What IS useful, however, is that the table shows the offsets of where everything is stored in memory because that should not change. I already have a static pointer which attaches automatically and am working on the useful points of modification.

Currently have the height (total), breasts, legs, arms, and torso classes built. The rest is just putting the long work to figure out what offsets do what. It only takes minutes for me to build a new class.

I'm pretty sure that those addresses I located were not in dynamic memory. Every time I restart my client, reinstall on a different machine, those addresses like FC610154 always populate with the same value.

That said, there is obviously something out of sync, but if people are seeing that their Addresses labeled in the cheat table are the same values as I have, it seems like its not a dynamic vs. static memory issue, but another factor.

So, while you may be correct, lets first get some validation that people are not seeing the same "values" in these memory regions as I am. Attached is a reference image. When you load the CE, check the values are the same as in the reference image.

Is there anyone who sees the same "values" like 1065496905 at address FC61037C. I would use the reference image do to this. These addresses are in static memory, but if you are not seeing the same values, then that region of static memory is located at some other spot on your computer and these tables wont work for you.

That said, I shared the CE table so people could modify it and hopefully it will work for someone. I dont think this is as simple as dynamic vs static memory because my addresses have been independently verified by at least 3 other people. But there could be other factors which determine where these values are on your computer.

@Hethro -- thanks for the feedback. You seem to know what you are doing. I promise you that for my machine (and 3 other users in various parts of the world) these tables have been working every time, after every reboot, on different machines, etc., but I admit my methodology is flawed because I am not using pointers. Any assistance or contributions you make will be valuable to this effort.

@all, Below is the reference image for checking that you are getting the "same" values as I am. Compare the value with the address. If they are not the same as in the reference image, then the table is suffering from the problem of not having offsets, and offsets will have to be calculated as Hethro points out. If that is the case, when you review your values, the table will be useless to you until offsets are calculated.

. H-E-C.jpg

-exgenesis.

- - - Updated - - -

It will obviously take a lot more work on my end to get this table working, and sadly, while it works perfectly for me and a few people, time to work on this is very limited now that my vacation has ended. So please remember, the point of the thread was to get a collaborative project going. Hopefully someone can use my work to advance CE developement for Tera. I will do what I can in my spare time, but I have no easy fix for anyone who has tried to use my table and it failed.

In the end, perhaps Hethro will share his work with you and you will have something. If my work helps that out, then at least the time wasn't wasted.

-exgenesis.

Hethro

Potential Patron
Yeah, I just made the quick assumption that it's dynamic memory because the addresses map to invalid values on my client. I'm running NA so that may be a cause if you found these on EU. However, the struct should still be similar if not identical.

I'm definitely not opposed to releasing a version of my "trainer." However, I do want to be very careful to not expose the static pointers in plaintext as that can lead to an official developer adjusting the offset and screwing it up. This would mean me posting a built and obfuscated program and only exposing source to trustworthy individuals. Some people might be unhappy with this, but that's just how I'm imagining this at this time.

The most helpful thing someone can do right now is map the entire struct in memory around the 1065496905 values and figuring out what each one does. I have gone through the best I can and have found the most obvious addresses and mapped them, but there is still a lot to explore. The entire thing needs to be captured in CE using their "Browse Memory" being especially careful to include the beginning of the struct (as that's where I would use to compare references). Then all you do is hit save and include the memory region from start to end. More is better than less in this regard.

CE makes it pretty easy as you can even set it to show the memory in 4-bit int sections which exposes a LOT of 1065496905-type values. Once a descriptive map has been built, I can pretty much implement any sort of modification within my existing hook.

Exgenesis

Content Creator
Yeah, I just made the quick assumption that it's dynamic memory because the addresses map to invalid values on my client. I'm running NA so that may be a cause if you found these on EU. However, the struct should still be similar if not identical.

I'm definitely not opposed to releasing a version of my "trainer." However, I do want to be very careful to not expose the static pointers in plaintext as that can lead to an official developer adjusting the offset and screwing it up. This would mean me posting a built and obfuscated program and only exposing source to trustworthy individuals. Some people might be unhappy with this, but that's just how I'm imagining this at this time.

The most helpful thing someone can do right now is map the entire struct in memory around the 1065496905 values and figuring out what each one does. I have gone through the best I can and have found the most obvious addresses and mapped them, but there is still a lot to explore. The entire thing needs to be captured in CE using their "Browse Memory" being especially careful to include the beginning of the struct (as that's where I would use to compare references). Then all you do is hit save and include the memory region from start to end. More is better than less in this regard.

CE makes it pretty easy as you can even set it to show the memory in 4-bit int sections which exposes a LOT of 1065496905-type values. Once a descriptive map has been built, I can pretty much implement any sort of modification within my existing hook.

I used Browse memory to derive the values shown in some of the outdated images. I have about 100 more addresses to go in the research table.

I released a Cheat Table donated to me by Acrux using the EU client. Interestingly, his values and pointers in the cheat table end up pointing to my values in the TERAV1 research version.

Workingnow.jpg

I am going to assume that this is good news and that the other values I have identified in the image below are valid if the proper "Tera.exe"+Offset+pointer values are supplied. That would mean that we could make a more universal program that worked for most people and did not rely on CE in the end. (CE isn't immensely popular)

Once we get the CE research lined out, the goal is to release a program that is lightweight and much easier to use than CE. At least progress is being made.

Thanks to Hethro for his assistance in this research.

-exgenesis

Exgenesis

Content Creator

With Hethro's help we determined that the table I initially gave you is invalid. Please see the first post in this thread for working CE tables and tables that need to be Beta tested. I appreciate you taking the time to try out my table, and my apologies that a lot more work is going to be required before all the values you see advertised are working.

-Exg

Exgenesis

Content Creator
@slipnotkings Did any of the new tables work for you, in particular the thigh? Or the xTera - Thigh Edition?

Once I get confirmation from enough people, I can make the case to mxjzm to add functionality into his program, but I do need positive confirmation. Feel free to share a screenshot even.

Exgenesis

Content Creator
This project has not stalled out. You can check up on the first post of the main thread for working Cheat tables. Its just that as Hethro pointed out, I have to have an offset and a pointer for each of my memory regions.

That way I can write a cheat table entry that starts with "Tera.exe"+"address value", and then a series of offsets. The "Tera.exe" part of the Cheat table, in quotes, pulls the base address of where Tera is in your memory and the rest align your copy of tera with the targets that contain values worth changing.

I will be releasing values for thigh and butt size tonight, now actually.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.