Excelsia - Lily Labeau (1 Viewer)

Frroyt

Casual Client

Would you be surprised if I told you it's a story about a wannabe superheroine who gets abducted and brutally violated by ruthless thugs? Well, you probably know the routine by now. So, at the beginning of the film, when the so called superheroine says:

'I'll stop you, villain!'

Perhaps you'll agree that the producers forgot to dub in a laugh track. Perhaps you'll also be wondering why showing mug shots on the evening news of two guys wearing masks is supposed to help people recognize them. Or, maybe you'll ask yourself, if everybody is looking for a couple of guys in black masks, how come the crooks are too stupid to take them off? Of course, it does makes sense that they try to run from Excelsia. If they just got out of prison, they shouldn't be in any hurry to go back. However, do we expect Excelsia to be running around the neighborhood wearing attire that says 'rape me please', especially since she's supposed to be an icon of maidenhood? Anyhow, hopefully you'll understand why I call this film:

'Super-ego Girl vs Libido Man'

As per the usual routine, Super-ego Girl MUST suppress immoral conduct, but Libido Man invariably takes her by surprise.

"What are you? Where are you from?"

Libido man is the personification of Super-ego Girl's subliminal sexual desires. Invariably, he appears in some dark, obscure location; a metaphor for the subconscious. Since he's inside Super-ego Girl's head, Libido Man has no trouble recognizing her. Yet, paradoxically, Super-ego Girl doesn't recognize the same man who abducted her a year ago. But, no matter how hard Ms. Holier-Than-Thou tries to drive erotic thoughts down to the lowest depths of her subconscious, she can't make Libido Man leave his only home.

When Libido Man knocks her out, Super-ego Girl enters the dark realm, where Libido Man is the sole master and Super-ego Girl is his willpowerless puppet. As if a string were attached to her, a simple gesture from Libido Man's hand forces Super-ego Girl to self stimulate. With Super-ego Girl bent to his indomitable will, Libido Man leaves the would-be defender of liberty groveling at the feet of his dark minions, who eagerly pound and tear into their free meal. And, when they have completely stripped her of all virtue, the self-righteous vigilante finally admits the truth.

'Oh, God that feels good!'

Pain is pleasure, bondage is freedom, and sexual enlightenment can only be experienced on the dark side.

Mp4 (1080p, 4.8 Mbps) 28:27, 978 Mb
mediafire.com/file/ogbp1je5kj97q18/

Criticism: The soundtrack, costumes and fight choreography were good. Lily throws punches better than Ashley Lane. And, as for acting, compared to what I saw in Broken Heroes, Lily's skills have improved. She's reached a point where she can express subtle emotions, like anxiety. As for her T&A skills, Lily is a bit too thin for my taste, butt I like the fact that her breasts seem real, and a tight ass is always good to go.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.