Even BIGGER boobs? (1 Viewer)

Dicktip

Potential Patron
Lately I've been all about absolutely massive tits.

I really like the largest size of the boobs available in SDT, but I personally think an even bigger-boob mod would be awesome. Hopefully I'm not the only one who wants this.

I really enjoy loading up the bigger ass/leg mods using the loader, and figured implementing a bigger tit mod would be somewhat similar. I really know nothing about flash, though. Would it be difficult to manage for whatever reason, or would this be a (relatively) easy mod?

ModGuy

Content Creator
I should think that this would be very easy to implement.
It would be a case of hiding the built in child objects of the breasts and overlaying a larger version on top.

Naturally, this would break clothing just like the thigh/ass mod but it gets the job done.

Dicktip

Potential Patron
Nice! I have absolutely no knowledge of flash whatsoever, but that sounds simple enough that I could try giving it a shot if no one else does, possibly. Thanks for the response!

Glad to hear I'm not the only one who wants this mod. ;D

Dicktip

Potential Patron
Okay, so I tried seeing what I could do on my own and I haven't had much luck, because I don't know what I'm doing.

I loaded up SDTMod.fla and messed around for a bit, but didn't see how I could mod breasts. I looked through some various tutorials I found on the forum, but they seemed to be geared towards making hair/accessories. It sounds simple enough to overlay larger boobies over the old ones, I just have no clue how to get to that point.

EDIT - Ohohoho, I guess I had a ridiculously old version of Mod.fla. Downloaded the most recent one; I'll tinker around a bit more and see if I can manage anything.

EDIT #2 - Yup, I have no clue how to effectively go about doing this. Please, some kind soul out there; please make this vision a reality.

Dicktip

Potential Patron
Yeah, I downloaded the CS5 version and got all the templates, I'm just not sure how to do it myself. How do I overlay larger tits over the existing template? Do I manually draw them in, or is it possible to just load up the largest existing size as a reference and somehow enlarge it? I'm also not sure how to remove or add coding elements or what exactly to do in that department.

ModGuy

Content Creator
Dicktip said:
Yeah, I downloaded the CS5 version and got all the templates, I'm just not sure how to do it myself. How do I overlay larger tits over the existing template? Do I manually draw them in, or is it possible to just load up the largest existing size as a reference and somehow enlarge it? I'm also not sure how to remove or add coding elements or what exactly to do in that department.

I haven't looked at the code for the template, but I've seen snippets and it's fairly straightforward.

Draw the mod for a specific part.
Uncomment the relative code for it.
Publish and load the mod.
It's basically all written already.

Faceless

Content Creator
To be fair, if he's got a CS5 version of the template, it's multiple revisions old and doesn't have any of the more recent stuff I put in there.

Dicktip

Potential Patron
^ Ah, that could also be a factor. I think it's mainly that I just haven't used flash or coding ever, but I think I'll be able to manage it with some effort.

dillinger

Potential Patron
Dicktip said:
^ Ah, that could also be a factor. I think it's mainly that I just haven't used flash or coding ever, but I think I'll be able to manage it with some effort.

Best of luck to you. I would really like to see this happen and I would try my hand at it but my modding capabilities are very strictly limited to altering existing code I can through into the compiler, and I have no clue where to start with even that.

Eastwood007

Potential Patron
I think the tits are already unrealistically large. But, who knows. It could be neat... And how do you get the ass mod? :-\

Eastwood007

Potential Patron
Why? Can't we be realistic? lol

Attachments

• explanation-demotivational-poster1.jpg
    explanation-demotivational-poster1.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 426

Zan

Potential Patron
Anyone still working on/making any progress with this? I'd love to see an option for even bigger boobs in the game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.