Email notifications (1 Viewer)

Nicknero

3D Artist
Coder
Modder
Editor
I've lost count how many times I've requested to disable all email notifications, yet I keep getting emails about "threads you're watching"
I even removed every single thread from my "watch list" yet I STILL get emails...
Stop sending me emails PLEASE...

Samoth

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
Discord Moderator
Content Creator
2D Artist
Writer
While I believe you when you say you've disabled those settings, could you confirm for me by supplying a screenshot of your Preferences page? In particular, I'm referring to this block of options near the top of that page:

eExnleo.png

It would be useful in case this ends up requiring a bug report of some sort to Xenforo itself, or in case I need to do further research.

Nicknero

3D Artist
Coder
Modder
Editor
Sure, as you can see all the boxes have been unchecked that are related to emails.

1705097713693.png

However, as you'd guess, today I got another email again. :P

Funnily enough it says I'm still watching this thread, even though I removed all threads from my watch list and disabled any form of notification. :(
1705098002989.png

1705098070707.png

Samoth

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
Discord Moderator
Content Creator
2D Artist
Writer
Attempting to dig around on actual Xenforo forums leads me to the following post regarding a circumstance similar to yours: "XF 2.2 - Turn Off Emails". The initial error looks similar - users attempting to disable "replies to a watched thread" in their alert preferences as you have done, yet still getting emails for whatever reason. See the below excerpt I have taken from the post:

Ask her to go to her watched threads list. To the top-right, she'll find Manage Watched Threads. Click it and a dropdown menu should open up. Choose Disable Email Notifications and then Proceed when she gets the prompt.

It's possible this will help you out. An older post I found echoed a similar sentiment.

Nicknero

3D Artist
Coder
Modder
Editor
After my last message here, I have not received any emails anymore. So I'm just here to confirm that the issues have been resolved.đź‘Ť

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.