Elves of Fornica Forest (1 Viewer)

TKNY

Potential Patron
This game is available on DL Site but the Trial available there seems to be just an advertisement for the game.

DL SITE: http://www.dlsite.com/ecchi-eng/work/=/product_id/RE112996.html

controls are the arrow buttons on the keyboard,
Z = for attack
X = to switch between bow and sword
spacebar = to jump

your arrow kinda has a cooldown bar.

RJ112996_img_smp1.jpg RJ112996_img_smp2.jpg RJ112996_img_smp3.jpg

Its a basic sidescrolling game. The game seem to stop progressing after the insect level which is why I assume its just a demo version.

You have 2 girls to select from one which looks older than the other, I don't know about age or anything just found it and saw that it wasn't up here.

There is an in game animation for different creatures raping your character and you have to WIN to the get the next CG which is given before every new level.

Pretty good animation overall.

Last edited by a moderator:
B

bleeb

this looks like a great game, though I'm downloading it now and it says it's got 1 hour left.. is it supposed to be a big file or something?

Someone92

Vivacious Visitor
Well, the trial you can download is about 90 MB big, your linked file is 453 MB big. I've looked around a bit and other sites give a download link to the supposedly full game which is between 450 and 459 MB big.

Generally speaking if you don't find the download link on the developers website/blog, DLsite or where ever they sell their game don't post it here. Not only because this site might get in trouble again but also because many developers don't like it if you link to their files directly instead of linking to their website/blog.

D

dummy

As a game from SoftHouse-Seal, don't expect a good game-play mechanic. The CG and the voice cast is nice though and the raping animation is better than their old game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.