Elimination of the Sisters of the Dark (1 Viewer)

Bootslutgirl

Potential Patron
A compilation of clips where the Sisters of the Dark (from Legend of the Seeker) get slaughtered. Includes the last battle where the order is completely extinguished.

I love to imagine these young, beautiful, deadly women are wearing tall shiny black boots, and I bring myself off imagining each woman cumming as she is killed. Each one collapses, mixing the pain of being killed with the pleasure of an earth-shattering orgasm, into a quivering body pile of beautiful satin gowns, long flowing veils, and tall shiny fuckme boots.

Last edited by a moderator:

True Succubus

Potential Patron
...Yeah, you read a lot into what doesn't happen. Besides when someone dies, they don't often feel anything after.

Sorry, just had to say that.

noice1

Potential Patron
Well that was touching. I think they chose the right outfits, hopefully many of those are salvageable and no one will notice the bloodstains. :innocent:

H

handofdoz

well the outfits are a similar color as the blood, but i wouldn't skip out on a good dry-cleaning.....

L

Last Hero

I'm no expert at fighting, but they might be a little more successful if they weren't fighting with veils over their faces.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.