1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Elimination of the Sisters of the Dark

Discussion in 'Videos' started by Bootslutgirl, Jul 2, 2010.

1. Bootslutgirl

Bootslutgirl Potential Patron

A compilation of clips where the Sisters of the Dark (from Legend of the Seeker) get slaughtered. Includes the last battle where the order is completely extinguished.

I love to imagine these young, beautiful, deadly women are wearing tall shiny black boots, and I bring myself off imagining each woman cumming as she is killed. Each one collapses, mixing the pain of being killed with the pleasure of an earth-shattering orgasm, into a quivering body pile of beautiful satin gowns, long flowing veils, and tall shiny fuckme boots.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 18, 2015
  2. handofdoz

handofdoz Guest

who has the time to teach that many hot chicks to fight poorly?

3. aerochem

aerochem Guest

this series always has women getting what they deserve. too bad it ended.

4. True Succubus

True Succubus Avid Affiliate

...Yeah, you read a lot into what doesn't happen. Besides when someone dies, they don't often feel anything after.

Sorry, just had to say that.

5. noice1

noice1 Avid Affiliate

Well that was touching. I think they chose the right outfits, hopefully many of those are salvageable and no one will notice the bloodstains. :innocent:

6. handofdoz

handofdoz Guest

well the outfits are a similar color as the blood, but i wouldn't skip out on a good dry-cleaning.....

7. blitzrunner

blitzrunner Guest

never saw the series.. but that clip was pretty awesome!

8. Last Hero

Last Hero Guest

I'm no expert at fighting, but they might be a little more successful if they weren't fighting with veils over their faces.