Rathalos3792

Potential Patron
No, not to worry. I figured out part of my problem. The reason I asked you for helps was I couldn't for the life of me get the dialogue to auto launch when I would click on it. I like how your bundle just has everything ready to rock and roll is all. Well, I spent some time, and figured out that with a little magic, and a lot of sifting through words in notepad, I was able to get it to auto launch due to an incorrect word association... I guess, right term for that?

I just like your little touch to the dialogues in general. Its like you take an awesome food meal product, and your spice, and bam, it tastes even better.

With the Daddy NTR thing, I just need to figure out why the buttons are not working now. ((Changing positions. I may have broken something, but I am not sure, as the old download is no longer available for cross reference.))

DrZombi

Content Creator
Hi Rathalos3792 Rathalos3792 ,

Sorry for the late answer, I've had a lot of work these days ! Good to hear that you found a workaround for your problem !
If you're stuck on the positions not working, send me the dalogue file you have, I'll have a look at it and tell you if I can see something :smile:
But buttons are always a bit clumsy as they need that no dialogue line is being played to be triggered.

I just like your little touch to the dialogues in general. Its like you take an awesome food meal product, and your spice, and bam, it tastes even better.

Thank you ! :oops::smile:

SuccubusSasha

Potential Patron
Loving the dialogues but I'm having a problem with Fin de Soiree. The dialogue works great until the transformation. I get the red screen but when it clears, instead of the werewolf, there's just a floating wolf dick. I tried manually loading the swf file for the beast but the problem persisted and, for some reason, the girl's clothing vanished. I really would like to find a solution since this was my favorite dialogue back when it worked.

DrZombi

Content Creator
Loving the dialogues but I'm having a problem with Fin de Soiree. The dialogue works great until the transformation. I get the red screen but when it clears, instead of the werewolf, there's just a floating wolf dick. I tried manually loading the swf file for the beast but the problem persisted and, for some reason, the girl's clothing vanished. I really would like to find a solution since this was my favorite dialogue back when it worked.

Hi S SuccubusSasha ,

I'll check this out, can you help me by answering some questions ?
Does it happen every time ? Have you modified the bundle in any way ? Do you always walk the same path to get to the transformation and if yes, which one (is she angry or happy, do you take long or not, etc)...
All you can tell me will be useful to track down the beast :smile:

DrZombi

Content Creator
how do i change the shape of the Succubus

Hi KIRA YOSHIKAGE KIRA YOSHIKAGE ,

I've not changed the way the original dialogue works. You still have to pull her head up to tell her you want her to change. She will then enumerates your choices and you just have to interrupt her (you know how ^^) when you're ok with what she proposes.

S SuccubusSasha ,

I found the problem, it is resolved but I'll take some time to re-read and upgrade the dialogue a bit here and there, it's been a long time since I've not touched it. I hope that I'll be able to upload a patched version soon.

KIRA YOSHIKAGE

Potential Patron
You have to hold the left mouse button and then move it to the top right of the screen. Make sure to do this while she does not have a dick in her mouth or it won't work. If you do it right, she'll rest her head against the guy's stomach, and the form-changing dialog should trigger.
thanks

DrZombi

Content Creator
Hi Guys,

I've just uploaded an upgraded version of the package (1.32). The bugs you pointed out should now be corrected, and the dialogue a little bit improved. As usual, details in the OP and don't hesitate to tell me what you think and report the bugs you find !

Nothing new today, just a health check ^^

Rudgar

Content Creator
You asked me for reporting the "minor glitches" I experience: When starting the "DrZombi's Sweet Treats.exe" the Clara Loft story remains just green. I hear sounds, I read the dialogue messages, but I see nothing but green bg

Solved it by moving "[END_FLASH]" to the end of the "start" line

Last edited:

DrZombi

Content Creator
You asked me for reporting the "minor glitches" I experience: When starting the "DrZombi's Sweet Treats.exe" the Clara Loft story remains just green. I hear sounds, I read the dialogue messages, but I see nothing but green bg

!! :eek: !!

I've not been able to reproduce this so I'm not sure where the problem comes from exactly. I'll keep this in mind though. Thanks for reporting !

blauer

Potential Patron

I had an issue that sounds like what you're describing -- solved by making sure that the "Reset on new char" option in the Scene tab, under Resistance, is NOT selected. Turning it on and loading a dialogue gets it stuck on its intro scene, turning it off and reloading the dialogue fixes it every time. I can't be sure it's the cause of your issues, but it might be worth a look.

DrZombi

Content Creator
I had an issue that sounds like what you're describing -- solved by making sure that the "Reset on new char" option in the Scene tab, under Resistance, is NOT selected. Turning it on and loading a dialogue gets it stuck on its intro scene, turning it off and reloading the dialogue fixes it every time. I can't be sure it's the cause of your issues, but it might be worth a look.

This is true, the bundle ships with this option unchecked and it should stay like this.
Please keep in mind that unlike sby's bundle (for example), my bundle is intended to be used only to play the dialogues I provide. If you play with a lot of different settings, it is possible that some dialogues then run differently than what I intedend.

Diomedes42

Potential Patron
For some reason the Clara Loft dialogue doesn't seem to be working right. At some point, she just stops talking, and I'm not sure how to get her to start again. Also, how many times should the guy need to cum before he lets go? is it completely random?

DrZombi

Content Creator
For some reason the Clara Loft dialogue doesn't seem to be working right. At some point, she just stops talking, and I'm not sure how to get her to start again. Also, how many times should the guy need to cum before he lets go? is it completely random?

Hi D Diomedes42 ,

It is completely random but unlike the original dialogue, I've added a variable so that the more he cums, the less choice he has in lines to play and so it is not as long as it could be. I think that if you're the unluckiest, he should release her after about 5-6 cummings.

I've not been able to reproduce your problem. Could you please tell me more about what happened before and after she stopped talking ? If it happens again, can you please provide me with the dialogue log ? (Go to the dialogue edition panel in Options and there's a "Log" button).

cypher371

Content Creator
DrZombi DrZombi
This was so much fun, amazing. thank you for creating this!

I am curious, do you have any other works on the horizon?

Also, can you direct me to where i can get that "werewolf him" that you used in the Wonderfilled dialogue-mod?

DrZombi

Content Creator
Hi cypher371 cypher371

Many thanks for your support ! It's always a great pleasure to see that all this work makes someone happy :smile:

Yes, I do have a LOOOOOOT of things in mind like new original dialogues, new integrated dialogues from other people, and some WTF also ^^
The problem is that I'm personnally facing difficult times since the beginning of 2017 so I don't have much time for SDT right now. But nothing is thrown away and I will eventually come back with some new material. I continue to follow what's going on here and I keep putting aside ideas and interesting mods.

Concerning the Werewolf, you can of course just grab it from the Wonderfilled folder. But if you want to give tribute to the original modder, it's Dante that you'll want to thank: as stated here, you should find it there :smile:

cypher371

Content Creator
A
Hi cypher371 cypher371

Many thanks for your support ! It's always a great pleasure to see that all this work makes someone happy :smile:

Yes, I do have a LOOOOOOT of things in mind like new original dialogues, new integrated dialogues from other people, and some WTF also ^^
The problem is that I'm personnally facing difficult times since the beginning of 2017 so I don't have much time for SDT right now. But nothing is thrown away and I will eventually come back with some new material. I continue to follow what's going on here and I keep putting aside ideas and interesting mods.

Concerning the Werewolf, you can of course just grab it from the Wonderfilled folder. But if you want to give tribute to the original modder, it's Dante that you'll want to thank: as stated here, you should find it there :smile:

Awesome great to know. Thank you.

tw1istedsoul

Casual Client
Usually I just lurk on the forums, waiting for new stuff to show up. I do have to say, since I'm logged in, that you do great work, Dr. Zombie :)

DrZombi

Content Creator
Usually I just lurk on the forums, waiting for new stuff to show up. I do have to say, since I'm logged in, that you do great work, Dr. Zombie :)

Wow ! Many thanks :smile::oops:
I was not sure that my dialogues were very good. I mean, technically, I made some fun mechanics but about the writing itself, I'm not the best writer around here that's for sure, but I'm very happy if this package grought you some fun !

I wish I had some time to finish all the ideas I still have but these times I'm pretty busy :oops::confused:
But don't loose hope, I'll eventually come here with new stuff :smile:

Thanks you for your motivation :smile:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.