Dresses, as it seems there arent enough. (1 Viewer)

LN1990

Potential Patron
If they could be made with RGB and breast slider support then that would be greatly appreciated.

a_hidden_glance_by_macmegagerc-d70yi9k.png

happy_2013_by_elias_chatzoudis-d5nbjtm.jpg

madeline_by_chatgr-d35rwex.jpg

misfit_girl_by_chatgr-d31jfib.jpg

vintage_girl_by_xa_xa_xa-d5psqvg.png

Red_Dress_by_Mr__Jack.jpg

These boots would also be cool.

pirate_morgan_by_elias_chatzoudis-d6x2ffl.jpg

Ivelisse_by_chatgr.jpg

232b1e178ecdecdd1bb980cfad6839e3-d601f4k.jpg

That should do for now.

Bluey5

Potential Patron
We need more clothes period. Why the hell are there no regular clothes mods, but all of this monster stuff, furries, and just other characters floating around here. Regular clothes should be easy, right?

The Hacker Known As Snow

Admin
Content Creator
I'd also like to request that when possible the dresses be color changeable. Dante's little black dress and its variants are great but they're not color changeable and it sometimes makes me cry

LN1990

Potential Patron
Nameless said:
I'd also like to request that when possible the dresses be color changeable. Dante's little black dress and its variants are great but they're not color changeable and it sometimes makes me cry

This.

So if anyone does pick up theses dresses, could we please have them with breast slider and RGB support.

Zenacalelith

Potential Patron
TM94 said:
So if anyone does pick up theses dresses, could we please have them with breast slider and RGB support.

You should add this to the top of your first post, so who ever decides to make them knows that you want it so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.