Download the Game? (1 Viewer)

ShonenBoy

Potential Patron
I'm sure this is a question that's been asked a lot, so if it is, sorry. ^^; But is there any place to download the newest, most up to date version of this game? I had been playing it via my browser, but that doesn't always work in 'Work Offline' if I'm away from a source of internet to work with. So having something that's just on my computer like all the hair sets and stuff would be a lot easier.

I tried the download link in the FAQs section but it said file not found. Also, when I was using an alternate page that had it up, I noticed it didn't have the 'mood' option thing for the character's faces, so having the newest version would probably just work best.

Thanks in advance for any pointing in the right direction.

Kyro

Potential Patron
No problem and it should work fine in offline mode since you don't need to be connected to the internet to play it, since it is on your computer. >.>

ShonenBoy

Potential Patron
Well, yeah. ^_^; I didn't clarify far enough, I meant hopefully I can make it work in my Firefox browser while in offline. I'm assuming I'd still have to open it in a browser anyway, right?

Worst comes to worse, guess I can try opening it in my old IE browser that I kept on here for emergencies.

Kyro

Potential Patron
Well you don't have to play it in a web browser. You can just play it in a standalone flash player what just basically plays it in its own window thing. Can download from this link: http://www.adobe.com/support/flashplayer/downloads.html.

Just scroll down a little and download the one that says ''Download the Windows Flash Player 11.4 Projector'' well if you are using Windows of course lol, if not then download the one for your OS.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.