Dialogue requests (1 Viewer)

Renin

Potential Patron
Hey all. I've got a few dialogues in mind that I'd like for someone to make an attempt at if they are bored and/or willing. I'm workin on some of them myself but it's difficult for me to go back and forth on them, I end up blending them together. Anyways, I'd like to see one about a friend's mother. Something to the fact that a young man has been noticing her jogging around the neighborhood a lot in her skimpy workout clothes and he's outside one day and offers her a water. She comes in and he convinces her from there and she gets into it. Also, one containing a young girl that lives across the street that an older man has seen here and there and one day she stops by to try and sell discount cards or whatever for her school. He invites her in and obviously convinces her and she finds him irresistible. If you'd like to attempt these great! If not, I'm doin my best to get some knocked out. Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.