Dialogue Request: Hinata Hyuga NTR (1 Viewer)

Acrimonious

Potential Patron
Hey all.

I'm a huge fan of netorare (NTR). You can see more about that here if you're unsure what it is.

I'm also a very huge fan of Hinata from Naruto. She's so sweet and shy, it's adorable! So naturally, like any other reasonable person, I'd like to request that someone make an NTR dialogue for her.

Specifically, I'd be looking for either the Boruto timeline Hinata, where she's the Hokage's wife and has to take care of Boruto and Himawari and look after the house, or the Naruto Shippuden Hinata. In both cases, she's either with/infatuated with Naruto, so that would be the victim of the NTR. Whichever my hopefully willing contributor prefers, it's up to them!

In either case I'm looking for Hinata to be going from this shy girl who's devoted to Naruto, to someone that loves the character and their cock infinitely more than she ever could have loved Naruto.

In an ideal world. this would also have some animtools scenes for progression, with other poses for sex like doggy style/pillow biter, titjob, cowgirl, etc., but I feel like I'm already asking a lot, so that's by no means necessary. More of a cherry on top of the cake kind of deal.

Feel free to ask any questions! If this needs fixing or editing I'm glad to do so to make sure my request is up to be seen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.