Dialogue/Audio (1 Viewer)

kojiro

Content Creator
i use a macbookpro and ive never been able to get dialogue to work in the flashplayer. this never bothered me but i wanted to try it with the new audio mod and it wouldnt work dialogue or audio. but i oponed it with firefox and they work fine ??? any ideas why this happens? the standalone flashplayer is the same as the flash my firefox uses so why doesnt it work with it? :(

anonymous

Avid Affiliate
I can only imagine your flash settings are messed up. Other than that I have no clue. The stand alone player should work just as well if not better than anything else.

kojiro

Content Creator
i thought maybe flash needed to be updated so updated to 11. but for some reason the standalone is still n 10. is there a difference? i check flash in my system preferences and it says its on 11 but the standaolone player still says flash 10 even after restarting it
had to get adobe flash projector 11 hopefully it works
edit: it works now for anyone not getting dialogue on mac get the flash projector http://www.adobe.com/support/flashplayer/downloads.html

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.