Diablo III Nudemod (1 Viewer)

Ziron

Vivacious Visitor
Can you tell me what version of uMod and how to set it up please?

umod v49, make sure your running diablo 32 bit, go into umod uptions and look for global hook, then add diablo 3 exe file. Open umod before launching game, once your at title screen control+esc back to windows, drag the mod into the umod window. Then select the file that popped up when you dragged the mod to the umod window and right click it, then select update (reload). That's it, click diablo 3 window and all you need is some vanishing dye on your armor pieces.

Smythius

Potential Patron
umod v49, make sure your running diablo 32 bit, go into umod uptions and look for global hook, then add diablo 3 exe file. Open umod before launching game, once your at title screen control+esc back to windows, drag the mod into the umod window. Then select the file that popped up when you dragged the mod to the umod window and right click it, then select update (reload). That's it, click diablo 3 window and all you need is some vanishing dye on your armor pieces.
It's still not working for me. does it matter where umod is installed or anything? I have the .dds files in a folder in my DIII directory and I use global hook. start the app, drag the patch file to the window and reload and nothing changes...

Ziron

Vivacious Visitor
It's still not working for me. does it matter where umod is installed or anything? I have the .dds files in a folder in my DIII directory and I use global hook. start the app, drag the patch file to the window and reload and nothing changes...

it does not matter where you have the files as long as it's linked to the correct diablo file not the launcher file, and you have to make sure your using the updated file codes, read through this form to find them somone posted them on one of the pages.
you have to make sure it's in 32 bit mode in the launcher before starting the game, you have to take off all armor or use vanishing dye at the enchant woman, game has to be at the character select screen wait until it's done loading.

bob888

Potential Patron
Hey Vergil,

Thank you so much for all your hard work. I really appreciate your mod. I just wanted to ask, any plans for necromancer xpac? If not, can you please tell me how you extracted the dds file that you used for your mods? I might be able to nudify it using a dds converter and photoshop. Thanks again.

lapdragon

Content Creator
Hey Vergil,

Thank you so much for all your hard work. I really appreciate your mod. I just wanted to ask, any plans for necromancer xpac? If not, can you please tell me how you extracted the dds file that you used for your mods? I might be able to nudify it using a dds converter and photoshop. Thanks again.

1.) Yes, we plan to do the Necromancer if possible.
2.) You can extract the textures using the function in uMod that does exactly that. Highlight the texture and then save it, or just dump all loaded textures and sort through them.

FusionGaming

Potential Patron
So I got some mods for umod but everytime I try to implement the mods into umod and alt tab back into the game it doesn't work. What am i doing wrong?

FusionGaming

Potential Patron
I ended up succeeding, we must add diablo3.exe game tick and use global hook then go to the game directory and run it with diablo3.exe. Especially not close UMOD! And now it works for me I can choose to add textures.

How did you get it to work?

Zantramidus

Potential Patron
Yes, it works fine. Start Umod with global hook for the normal diablo3.exe, make sure your blizzard launcher has "Launch 32-bit client (instead of 64-bit)" checked under Diablo III in Game Settings. Launch game normally, umod should then show diablo 3 so drag and drop the mod files onto umod

EuAntonio1

Vivacious Visitor
Thank you for your answer but i ve done just that and still dont work wat can be wrong i am using uMod_alpha_v2_r49

vorris

Potential Patron
it does not matter where you have the files as long as it's linked to the correct diablo file not the launcher file, and you have to make sure your using the updated file codes, read through this form to find them somone posted them on one of the pages.
you have to make sure it's in 32 bit mode in the launcher before starting the game, you have to take off all armor or use vanishing dye at the enchant woman, game has to be at the character select screen wait until it's done loading.
hey i tried everything you said still nothing :(

vorris

Potential Patron
blah nevermind after 2 hours i got it to work what a pain in the ass lol thank you for the help :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.