Diablo III Nudemod (1 Viewer)

Xariama

Avid Affiliate
I'm still holding out hope for a Barbarian one myself, but I'll be patient and wait, to see if anyone else can duplicate these again.

Sagetim

Potential Patron
I just recently got an email from blizzard telling me my account was banned for diablo 3, basically for modding. I can't remember if I installed the nude patch or not, but if that's what they picked up, then you should be aware that blizzard is a hardass about this. I had my fun with diablo 3, and their banning simply means I won't be buying any expansions, I just thought it would be a good idea to give people fair warning and reiterate that Blizzard Will ban your account for modding diablo 3 in Any way, shape, or form. It doesn't matter if you just wanted some tits, they will interpret any modding of diablo 3 to be cheating.

I found it particularly disturbing because I haven't logged in to diablo 3 for months, so it's either a scam trying to get my account information, or Blizzard is getting really strange about Diablo 3 in particular.

Xariama

Avid Affiliate
Highlight, but do not click on, the links in the mail. If they say anything other than one directly to Blizzard, it's a scam/phishing attempt. I get these at least three times a day about Diablo III, WoW, GW2, and other such games. I pay them no mind.

Juls

Casual Client
Lot's of Blizzard accounts were hacked and information stolen. I had my account hacked and the bastard who stole it used my account to sell gold on my account and then Blizzard sent me a email saying that I was banned. I used Blizzards web page to tell them my account was hacked and they restored my account and un-banned me. I will warn you that when you have to give Blizzard the details of your information it will take upto 48hrs to be sent an email to say that your account is restored.

Vexy

Potential Patron
Will Blizzard Ban My account for using umod & DIII nude patches?

I can't get it to work, I followed all the instructions, did exactly what it said, thru uMod, and nothing happened. :(

Last edited by a moderator:

Juls

Casual Client
Under Blizzards T&C's it states that using any mods or hacks will result in them banning your accounts. I would advise caution if you use any mods and it is upto each person if they use them or not the choice is up to you. I hope this helps you.

Vexy

Potential Patron
thank you it does answer My question about the banning, but is there anything I might be doing wrong for the mod to not work?

brazybear

Potential Patron
Just got this game since it's on sale for $20 now. It's fun but having naked women would've made it more fun. Naked women make everything more fun. After reading the thread and checking the existing mods myself, looks like they're outdated and no one's updating them to work with the recent patches anymore. Also you might get banned for any mod, even something that only changes your character's appearance on your end.

davehammer

Potential Patron
I've recently started playing this again and just want to let you guys know the umod method still works.
Having been using it myself with patch 2.03 for the last few days. Didn't really like the mods that has been circulating around for various reasons, so I've made my own version for the demon hunter.

Screenshot01.jpg Screenshot03.jpg Screenshot02.jpg Screenshot04.jpg Screenshot05.jpg

Eddyboy

Content Creator
Doesn't work for me. It seems I can never get Umod to work whatsoever. Using the global hook and starting the game doesnt make anything appear in umod, trying to start the .exe directly though umod does nothing, adding the game .exe and then using global hook makes nothing appear in umod...

What am I missing? Tried Umod r53 and r49

EDIT: For no reason whatsoever, it just started working on its own.
New problem: With umod r49, textures aren't loaded - with r53 they are, but at the cost of SIGNIFICANT framerate drops and game freezes during load screens. advice?

Last edited by a moderator:

nyarlathotep

Potential Patron
I've recently started playing this again and just want to let you guys know the umod method still works.
Having been using it myself with patch 2.03 for the last few days.

Do you have the new filenames for the dds textures? The link given in this thread is no longer operational. I tried capturing textures and examining them to see which are the right ones but I can't figure out because none of the captured textures seem to match what I would expect to see for the characters in game.

I need that list of filenames to get the bloody mods to work!

lapdragon

Content Creator
Do you have the new filenames for the dds textures? The link given in this thread is no longer operational. I tried capturing textures and examining them to see which are the right ones but I can't figure out because none of the captured textures seem to match what I would expect to see for the characters in game.

I need that list of filenames to get the bloody mods to work!

Here's the new files - it's a hodgepodge tho, I captured a bunch of the "female" textures for each class, and possibly a couple NPC's in the process. If you can match up what you want to what I've got here, then you've got your new filenames. I grabbed these in png format, I can get them in DDS if you need it.

uMod r53 absolutely hates D3 - the game performance drops to unusable levels.

View attachment 512x256.rar

PufferFish

Avid Affiliate
Diablo III_W512_H256_F827611204_T_0X2D5B35F554E81B52 - Monk
Diablo III_W512_H256_F827611204_T_0X926EE3AB555D275C - Barbarian
Diablo III_W512_H256_F827611204_T_0XADF191F3FAC94362 - Wizard
Diablo III_W512_H256_F827611204_T_0X8085F7074AFE5F7 - Demon Hunter
Diablo III_W512_H256_F827611204_T_0XC10B15EEB1FB145D - Witch Doctor

nyarlathotep

Potential Patron
@lapdragon - Thanks for this. Got the witch doctor working based on the textures you gave me. Cant seem to work out which texture is which for the others yet.

@PufferFish - Thanks for the help but they are the pre-patch texture names.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.