DEMO: Skunk 3 (1 Viewer)

waterstars

Potential Patron
i am having a problem with this game, every time i won the fight, it should begin an H screen, but the game just crashed.

Maybe not crash but sth just happened to keep me from watching the H screen or even move on.

uraent

Vivacious Visitor
i am having a problem with this game, every time i won the fight, it should begin an H screen, but the game just crashed.

Maybe not crash but sth just happened to keep me from watching the H screen or even move on.

3D-LOTUS.COM noticed that "there are some bug in demo 1.0.1
and they are making new demo version."

waterstars

Potential Patron
I tried the new version but that error still occur

it said sth like "director player error object expected <void>"

I update my flash player, update my video card driver, and change to my laptop to run the game. This error remains.

Rakkar

Potential Patron
It's out right now. Unfortunately, it seems dlsite no longer accepts english names so I can't order it.
Anyone else have this problem?

And/or post it up for a download? I really couldn't care less about pirating software they make impossible to buy. It's their own fault.

also could someone merge the threads or something?

Also does anyone know a way to make an order from the japanese version of the site with an english name?

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.