Declaration issue about different forms of Gyaku Ryona (1 Viewer)

Someone92

Vivacious Visitor
According to uraent's List of "dangerous Japanese words" gyaku ryona describe ryona situations with a male victim regardless of the attacker's characteristics. However I've witnesses that many people who like to see female-on-male ryona situations don't like to see male-on-male ryona situations or are even nauseated by it and vice versa. To make sure everyone only sees the material they are looking for I'm thinking about adding a suffix to each thread to distinguish both flavors, but what terms should we use?

I've been thinking to use either semi-translated Japanese terms:
- Gyaku Ryona (or Gyaku for short) to describe female-on-male ryona situations and
- Fu Ryona (or Fu for short) to describe male-on-male ryona situations

or to use English terms:
- Reverse Ryona and
- Gay Ryona.

Any comments, opinions or maybe other suggestions on this?

uraent

Vivacious Visitor
In Japan, Gyaku ryona contains male-on-male ryona and
female-on-male ryona and also "male only ryona".

0) from origin of ryona.
And ryona is from "Ryouki DE ONANI"(Masturbation via Bizarre),
it means "enjoy sexy bizarre situation", so ryona do not contains
which gender issue must be,but contains issue of which gender
watcher want to see.

1) from recent usage of gyaku ryona
I searched some recent gyaku ryona works on Nico video and
pixiv , and found that mainly female attaer/male victim works
and some male-male works or male only(suicide/self harm/
accidental damaged male) works.

2) new terms for gyaku ryona
"Otoko Ryona", male ryona and do not mention about attacker's gender.
"Shota Ryona", young and cute boy victim ryona.
Both do not describe/mention about attacker's gender.

3) terms in your suggestions.
Fu Ryona(è…Â): because almost of Fu are from Boys love,
so Fu ryona are used for as "shota ryona!.
Gay Ryona: gay is not common but almost of Japanese Fu call
it "Homo",so we use "HOMO ryona".

4) some related terms.
"EMU-O"(M男/Male Masochist,mainly with sadistic female)
"Esu-KO(on-na)"(S子/Sadistic Female,mainly with male masochist)

5) and some addition.
If there are some need to divide "male-on-female" from
"male-on-male",I suppose "female-on-female" must be divided
from "male-on-female" ryona.

nonniemouse

Casual Client
I wholehearted support this idea, though getting the wider community to acknowledge, accept and adopt new terminology would be a difficult task. I'm not sure what the particular labels are that we should use. In its simplest form, we could simply label them as "M/m", "F/m", "M/f", and "F/f". That's might be the most "universal" way of doing it.

uraent

Vivacious Visitor
I wholehearted support this idea, though getting the wider community to acknowledge, accept and adopt new terminology would be a difficult task. I'm not sure what the particular labels are that we should use. In its simplest form, we could simply label them as "M/m", "F/m", "M/f", and "F/f". That's might be the most "universal" way of doing it.

in Fu method, "A x B" is A as male style("攻め" attacker) and B as female style("受け" receiver).
cf.
Goku x Kame Snen'nin(Goku as male and rape Kame Sen'nin) and
Kame Snen'nin x Goku(reversed).

Also in ryona,A x B = A as attacker and B as victim might be good.
MxF,MxM,FxM,FxF... how about it?

nonniemouse

Casual Client
Also in ryona,A x B = A as attacker and B as victim might be good. MxF,MxM,FxM,FxF... how about it?
Yeah, that's more or less how I imagine it. Additionally, I've capitalized the attacker and use lower case for the victim. It's also used in some BDSM communities too.

Last edited by a moderator:

Someone92

Vivacious Visitor
Well, some of you may have noticed that we now have "F/M" and "M/M" suffixes, however I've just realized that there's also beast/monster attackers. Hm, adding a third category "X/M" looks a little too much to me, on the other hand it doesn't fit in either of the other categories.

uraent

Vivacious Visitor
Well, some of you may have noticed that we now have "F/M" and "M/M" suffixes, however I've just realized that there's also beast/monster attackers. Hm, adding a third category "X/M" looks a little too much to me, on the other hand it doesn't fit in either of the other categories.

X/M ryona is called male ryona.
but it is not so easy, there are so many SHOTA ryona or Otokono-Ko ryona.

# and also "huta"

there are so many who hate X/M but love shota/otokono-ko.

I suppose that some more categories for shota/otokono-ko or huta are wanted.

Someone92

Vivacious Visitor
The following four posts were originally posted in the http://www.undertow.club/gyaku-263/general-image-thread-2727/ thread but because they didn't fit there they were originally deleted.

However it seems there is still some obscurities and discrepancies how certain terms should be used, and to discuss exactly that this thread exists so I've moved them here.

Last edited by a moderator:

chocojerk

Potential Patron
gyaku ryona is actually when it is a female attacker, this thread is inactive and yet u come here to slate our contributions, fine we wont post here again, its your loss not ours

Trigon

Casual Client
gyaku ryona is actually when it is a female attacker

Please let me know, where did you get that idea? As I and most others on this forum define it, ryona revolves around the victim, not the attacker. It's ryona if the victim is a female, regardless of whether the attacker in male, female, robot, monster, alien or whatever. Gyaku-ryona (literally 'opposite' or 'reverse' ryona) means the victim is male; again, it doesn't matter if the attacker is male, female, monster or whatever. That's how we have been defining it around here. I'm curious to know if other communities have a different definition.

Regardless, even if you believe gyaku means female attacker, this is still the wrong thread to post those images in. This thread is specifically for Female on Male images (hence the F/M in the title).

this thread is inactive and yet u come here to slate our contributions, fine we wont post here again, its your loss not ours

This thread usually goes inactive for long stretches of time, since many of the members of this forum are not into male victims. You and thony94 posted some very nice images, but they are not of interest to the fans of male victims who watch for updates to this thread.

Raden

Wordsmith
Ryonani Teamster
gyaku ryona is actually when it is a female attacker, this thread is inactive and yet u come here to slate our contributions, fine we wont post here again, its your loss not ours

The term is actually referring to the victim being male, not the attacker being female. When correcting someone, please actually be correct about it. If that is the attitude you are going to bring us, then believe me when I say we are really not losing anything by you not posting.

Thony94, the images you've posted really are very good, and it's terrific that you're contributing, thank you for that. However, this may not necessarily be the right section. I think you would be better served posting in the Images forum. You will probably find a wider audience for your contributions there.

nonniemouse

Casual Client
We had this discussion a while ago. Meanings of words borrowed from another language can evolve quickly. That's why we've tagged the threads "F/M" and "M/M" for this forum. F = Female. M = Male.

Raden

Wordsmith
Ryonani Teamster
I was going off my understanding of the term, if I was wrong I do apologize. That does not change the fact the thread is clearly labeled F/M, so the F/F pics do not go here. Please respect that, choco and thony.

chocojerk

Potential Patron
Please let me know, where did you get that idea? As I and most others on this forum define it, ryona revolves around the victim, not the attacker. It's ryona if the victim is a female, regardless of whether the attacker in male, female, robot, monster, alien or whatever. Gyaku-ryona (literally 'opposite' or 'reverse' ryona) means the victim is male; again, it doesn't matter if the attacker is male, female, monster or whatever. That's how we have been defining it around here. I'm curious to know if other communities have a different definition.

Regardless, even if you believe gyaku means female attacker, this is still the wrong thread to post those images in. This thread is specifically for Female on Male images (hence the F/M in the title).

This thread usually goes inactive for long stretches of time, since many of the members of this forum are not into male victims. You and thony94 posted some very nice images, but they are not of interest to the fans of male victims who watch for updates to this thread.

I wish to apologise for my comments, I was wrong, and will not dissrespect the rules again

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.