Death Note: Kiyomi vs Misa (1 Viewer)

Jade1503

Swell Supporter
In Tokyo, Japan, the city was bustling with life even though it was night already: with cars zooming on the roads and people walking on the sidewalks. Especially one tall building with a wide ceiling and helicopters and blimps surrounding it: carrying banners that said "Kira Rules", "Long Reign and Posterity to Kira" or "All are welcome to the kingdom of Kira". Surprisingly, there was a wrestling ring on the roof with cameras on long posts pointing at it. Then, a loud voice boomed.

'GREETINGS TO ALL SUPPORTERS OF KIRA! KIRA HAD DECLARED A WRESTLING MATCH TO CHOOSE HIS QUEEN! THE WINNER WILL HAVE THE HONOUR OF BEING KIRA'S BELOVED WHILE THE LOSER WILL BE THE WINNER'S SLAVE! MAKING HER WAY TO THE RING, JAPAN'S FAMOUS ACTRESS: MISA AMANE!'

A rope ladder was lowered down to the ring with a young woman with loose blonde hair with two pigtails on each side and light brown eyes. She has a slim white body: covered in black bikini and black boots. Also, she wore a black ribbon around her neck and black fingerless gloves. She landed gently onto the ring and as the ladder rose, she started posing: showing every part of her body.

'AND HER OPPONENT, KIRA'S SPOKEPERSON: KIYOMI TAKADA!'

Another rope ladder lowered down to the ring and another woman with short dark brown hair and dark grey eyes. She was very attractive with a white slim figure: covered in white bikini and white boots. She landed onto the ring and as the ladder rose, she smiled and posed before she and Misa faced each other in the middle of the ring: glaring at each other.

'Light is mine!' Misa said heatedly. Both she and Kiyomi knew whom she was referring to. 'I won't let you take him away from me!'

'And let an idiot ruin everything?' Kiyomi retorted. 'I don't think so! I will make Light mine and you will become a perfect slave!'

'You bitch!' Misa screamed and charged towards Kiyomi but Kiyomi stepped aside and tripped Misa: sending her crashing into the turnbuckle. As Misa rubbed her head in pain, Kiyomi stepped behind her and pulled Misa's bikini bottom: wedging it deep into Misa's crotch. Misa screamed in ecstasy and leaned on top of the turnbuckle as Kiyomi wedged the bikini bottom deeper into Misa's flesh: making Misa drooled and crying in pain. Then at a sexual gasp, Misa wet her bikini bottom with orgasm as her fluids flow through it and dripped onto the mat: making her moaned sexually. Kiyomi smiled and made sure Misa finished orgasmed before pulling out the string of Misa's bikini top, showing her pink nipples, and used it to pull Misa's backwards by the throat and slammed her down into the mat. Misa threw her bikini top aside and clutched her throat as Kiyomi sat on her face and pinned her shoulders to the mat: the announcer counting out loud.

'1...'

Then, Kiyomi suddenly screamed as Misa and bitten her in the crotch through her bikini bottom. Kiyomi quickly stood up but as she did, Misa pulled her bikini bottom with her teeth: showing Kiyomi's black trimmed vagina. Before Kiyomi could even react, Misa raised her right leg and cracked it on Kiyomi's head: making Kiyomi screamed in pain and fell onto her back. As Kiyomi nursed her head, Misa crawled to her and slammed her elbow into Kiyomi's stomach: knocking the wind out of her before pushing two fingers into Kiyomi's vagina.

'You like that huh?' Misa shouted at the moaning Kiyomi. 'That's right! I wanna see your juice!'

Misa pushed her fingers deeper into Kiyomi's vagina and at her gasp, she orgasmed: covering Misa's fingers and the mat. Misa smiled and pulled out her finger and forced it into Kiyomi's mouth while ripping out Kiyomi's bikini top: forcing her to taste her own cum and exposing her pink nipples.

'How do you like the taste of your own juice you cow?' Misa screamed as she pushed her fingers deeper into Kiyomi's mouth.

Kiyomi struggled before reaching out and pinching Misa's pink nipples and twisting them: making Misa screamed in agony. Misa pulled her fingers out of Kiyomi's mouth and tried to pull Kiyomi's hands away. Kiyomi used this chance to pull Misa off her and onto her feet: still twisting Misa's nipples. Then Kiyomi fired multiple knee missiles in between Misa's legs: making the blonde girl cringed.

'You... Slut!' Kiyomi cried as she continued to twist Misa's nipples and kneeing her in the crotch. Misa screamed and she orgasmed again: making her bikini bottom more wet and cum dripping onto the mat. As Misa moaned sexually, Kiyomi ripped off her wet bikini bottom: showing Misa's blonde hairy vagina. Kiyomi slapped Misa in the face, waking her from her grogginess. Angry, Misa slapped Kiyomi back and growling, they grappled each other and tried to push each other down to the mat.

Misa, however, pushed Kiyomi into the ropes and kneed her in the crotch before Irish whipping her to the other side: Kiyomi hitting the ropes and rebounding back to Misa. Misa ran towards her and threw a clothesline attack but Kiyomi ducked under Misa's arm, rebounded again on the ropes and when Misa turned around to face her: Kiyomi high kicked her in the jaws. Misa screamed in pain as she was sent flying back and landed onto the mat. Kiyomi quickly pulled her onto her feet and turned her upside down: bringing her down in a pile driver. Misa cried as her head slammed into the mat and she fell onto her back: moaning in pain. Kiyomi quickly climbed onto the turnbuckle and she leaped into the air: delivering a dived fist drop on Misa's vagina and making her exploded with cum. Misa gasped out loud and fell back onto her back as Kiyomi pinned her in a matchbook pin: the announcer making the count.

'1... 2... 3!'

The bell rang as Kiyomi stood up from Misa, letting her go, and raised her fists into the air as the announcer made the announcement.

'YOUR WINNER BY PINFALL AND KIRA'S NEW QUEEN: KIYOMI TAKADA!'

Kiyomi smiled and she looked down on the moaning Misa who was massaging her still exploding vagina.

'See that Misa?' she taunted. 'Light is mine and you're now my bitch!'

Then, a dog leash with a spike collar fell onto the mat and Kiyomi, knowing what was it for, took it and put it on Misa's neck before sitting on her face and orgasmed: covering Misa's face with thick cum. Misa gurgled and choked as some of the cum entered her mouth. Kiyomi moaned as she finished orgasmed and pulled Misa onto her fours by the leash and pulled her into Kiyomi's wet vagina: burying Misa's face into it.

'Now.' Kiyomi smiled teasingly. 'Be a good doggy and cleaned your mistress' crotch.'

Misa complied and started licking Kiyomi's wet hairy clitoris as Kiyomi giggled. Then she reached out and inserted two fingers into Misa's vagina: fingering it roughly. Misa moaned as she cleaned Kiyomi's vagina then exploded with orgasms: moaning loudly and creating a pool under her. Kiyomi smiled and pulled her fingers out of Misa's vagina: licking the cum off her fingers. She then pulled Misa by the armpits and slapped her in the face.

'Naughty girl.' Kiyomi said. 'You cum too easily. Looks like I have to discipline you.' She stood up and tugged Misa by the collar. 'Come along.'

Panting and moaning, Misa crawled behind Kiyomi as she climbed onto ladder high enough for Misa to join her before the rope ladder pulled both of them up into the helicopter: bringing them to Kira.

Last edited by a moderator:

Kargan3033

Club Regular

Kargan3033

Club Regular
Oh no! Do you know what is the new link ?

No I don't have the link to the new Ryo site because it's not up yet, right now(as far as I can tell) a lot of stuff on this site is been backed up for the move top the new site and that all current active members's acounts will be transfered over to the new site, if you are worried about this send a privet message to Detritus for more info, but I think he makes it's clear that the acounts of all current and active members will be transfered over to the new site, if annything once the move is made the active members will get an e-mail with a link to the new site so don't worry because since you are new and active like me we should be covered.

Jade1503

Swell Supporter
No I don't have the link to the new Ryo site because it's not up yet, right now(as far as I can tell) a lot of stuff on this site is been backed up for the move top the new site and that all current active members's acounts will be transfered over to the new site, if you are worried about this send a privet message to Detritus for more info, but I think he makes it's clear that the acounts of all current and active members will be transfered over to the new site, if annything once the move is made the active members will get an e-mail with a link to the new site so don't worry because since you are new and active like me we should be covered.
Ah... Thank god. Thanks! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.