DEAD OR ALIVE 5 Last Round - 100% Progress Save Game Files (1 Viewer)

Kureka

Potential Patron
DEAD OR ALIVE 5 Last Round PC - 100% Save Game Complete

This is save game files with 100% progress, not 300% or something like that and ??? titles.
View attachment DOA5LR.7z

View attachment DOA5LR_1.02A.7z

And this is tutorial for re-signing that save game with your steam ID
http://www.gamevixen....html#post29770

This is re-signer tools for tutorial above:
https://fileshare.st...m/d/ecfdec45fe/

Usage
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The program can be invoked from the command prompt, but you can also simply drag and drop your saved game onto its icon.

Default location for your saved games:
%USERPROFILE%\Documents\KoeiTecmo\DOA5LR\<Steam account ID>

Note: The Steam account ID is represented as hexadecimals.

Enjoy!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Updated for 1.02A with 999 titles unlocked.

Last edited by a moderator:

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
Kureka asked me where he should place this file. Since he said it was made using nude mods, I suggested it be placed here in the Hot Stuff topic.
Very respectfully,
fleet

Sausage&Eggs

Club Regular
I think this is safe for work. The savefile and re-signer files have no nude mods. The only thing that is NSFW would be the tutorial I wrote for another user in a NSFW thread. If you take that post and place it into a quote in the OP I think it'll be not only completely SFW but also save people the hassle of clicking links.

I personally dislike going into a tutorial thread only to find that thread's instructions links me to other places (unless the source has a lot of necessary information which this isn't really the case). It just feels like a round about method of guiding someone when what we want are just clear, concise instructions. :\

vamp3003

Potential Patron
I got this save to work and everything is unlocked except for the private paradise.
Looking at the video above and it looks like that should work too.
What's gone wrong?

C3S4RFC

Potential Patron
I got this save to work and everything is unlocked except for the private paradise.
What's gone wrong?

For unlock, you must go to menu EXTRA\ VIDEOS and view 10 defeat videos of female characters

Kureka

Potential Patron
What's gone wrong?

First thing first, do you have DLC files for private paradise?
Because it doesn't need save game at all if you already have it.

And it's useless even unlocked with trainer if you don't have the DLC, because the file needed to play that video is in DLC.

vamp3003

Potential Patron
First thing first, do you have DLC files for private paradise?
Because it doesn't need save game at all if you already have it.

And it's useless even unlocked with trainer if you don't have the DLC, because the file needed to play that video is in DLC.

yup you were right I didn't have it installed.
All good now :)

Deleted member 984

Potential Patron
So I tried using the 100% save file but it says that I'm on 8.4%. I used the re-signer tool and I'm putting the save files in the right place, I'm not sure what went wrong. Please help.

Kureka

Potential Patron
So I tried using the 100% save file but it says that I'm on 8.4%. I used the re-signer tool and I'm putting the save files in the right place, I'm not sure what went wrong. Please help.

What version of your game? Steam/3dm/RLD?

A

Arushyta

What do i do wrong?

I can´t even use the Re-signer tool, on double click it opens and closes immediatly and if i drag the save onto it it crashes >.<

Kureka

Potential Patron
I have the steam version.

It should work just fine, anyway I just updated first post with 1.02A version.
Maybe you can try that one.

- - - Updated - - -

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Update for 1.02A with 999 titles unlocked can be found in first post.

MeowNinja

Potential Patron
Try the default location written in first post. Don't forget to resign to the right ID. Check the tutorial if you're unsure.
It didn't seem to affect my game save at all I was right there in the beginning -_-

Oh well the only thing I was able to get working is one specific mod for [DOA5LRv1.02]_H-LODv1.0_[DLC]_(SaafRats)

I literally deleted all previous dlc folders and this was the only one that worked. It was conflicting with every other dlc I had.
According to my game I am still on 1.04 eventhough I have inserted the 1.06 update in the past.
I don't really understand beyond that how to update as of now this is how my game works stable at best.
I can't really enjoy the other outfits beyond whats left to the official and I'm ok with that.

My question is as I dive a bit deeper into the modding process and hopefully in the near future begin to put together my own stuff slowly (still have no idea how many of these texture mapping programs work nor can I find proper documentation).
What if what I create doesn't work with previous dlc how do I go about updating them so they work and don't run into costume collision errors like majority of my dlc.

Attached is my current dlc folder
dlc.jpg

but this is all I am able to run without collision

DLC001=8008135
^[DOA5LRv1.02]_H-LODv1.0_[DLC]_(SaafRats) ...and no this text is not written in my 3DMGAME.ini file to avoid confusion.

Sausage&Eggs

Club Regular
It didn't seem to affect my game save at all I was right there in the beginning -_-

The fool proof one is to delete all save files.
Create new save file while using 3rd party launcher such as the 3DM one.
Find the new save file you created and grab the ID from it using the savefile tool.
Replace savefile with 100% one you downloaded then reassign it with the ID from previous step.

If this does not work then there is likely an incompatibility somewhere. Probably the save file and game version.

For the other stuff I highly recommend using other tools such as lnk shuffle.
[DOA5LR] A Few Modding Tools (Updated 6/18/16)

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.