DC Universe Online: Mystique(X-Men) Skin Tutorial. (1 Viewer)

LewiesMan

Potential Patron
I hope I'm posting this in the right place...

Please note this is my "first contribution" as far as "modding" goes...

Note: I hope this "tutorial" still applies as it is based on one of my own avatars I created for DC Universe Online....

Step 1: Create New Character
Step 2: Choose "female"
Step 3: (Hero or Villain we'll choose later - I chose "hero"
but first, let's create our avatar.)
Step 4: (This is very important!:)Choose Skin Type: Use the selector until you see "reptilian" (not glowing).
Step 5: Choose Outfit: Just select "standard" aka "default" - (because of your "skin selection, your avatar won't be wearing anything!)
Step 6: Select body type...(Any body that's "athletic" will do,)
I chose mesa type medium...(but if you wish to be creative go ahead!)
Step 7: Choose Hair: Classic Bob (Color: Red)
Step 8: Go to color selection screen: this is where you customize your avatar's body colors(duh)
Now - Change those ugly default greens into more "appealing" shades of Blue! (Be an artist here)
Step 9 and Onwards is really up to YOU (this is where you choose your path (hero or villain), your mentor,
your powers and of course a "suitable name"!

And that's IT! That's how you can create your very own mystique-like heroine/villaines in DC Universe Online. (Sorry for any spoilers)

Poplan

Content Creator
Actually there's a few other 'nude' (obviously it doesn't show anything explicit) options, you can do Cyborg, Demon, Zombie, Feline (a few different types)...

LewiesMan

Potential Patron
Actually there's a few other 'nude' (obviously it doesn't show anything explicit) options, you can do Cyborg, Demon, Zombie, Feline (a few different types)...

I know... :D I also checked and it seems my steps(listed here) are out-dated. However... I was still able able to re-create my avatar (had to use a new account - yesterday) exactly
the way she was before! Obviously I can't name her "Mystique" for copywrite reasons (Marvel could sue the pants of me!)

drachehexe

Potential Patron
Obviously I can't name her "Mystique" for copywrite reasons (Marvel could sue the pants of me!)

No, they can't sue. They tried that once and failed.

Mystique is probably already taken anyway, most popular hero names already are in DC Universe.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.