Dante's Lovely Ladies - Official Goodbye (1 Viewer)

hornychief

Potential Patron
Re: Dante's Lovely Ladies (Update: Rikku FFX-2)

This very addictive game keeps getting better and better ;D
I had my hands tied for a while. Moved countries and personal shit.

( No Sir I have not been to the loader side...... :'(
Still cant get the password lol )
Disregard as made clear on other thread ;)

AaRL

Vivacious Visitor

Seems to be a bug across many different SWF imports into SDT 1.19. This seems to be happening across the board with many different imports from various artists. I'm guessing it has to do with the new 'Her Futa Mod' as the glitch only happens around the area where the Futa mod would be. (Futa... bad news...) Might want to check into this...

Attachments

• screenshot0001.png
    screenshot0001.png
    136.9 KB · Views: 1,803

AaRL

Vivacious Visitor

Dante said:

Hopefully Kona will address this with a quick fix, though with the upcoming holidays... I doubt it nor do I expect it. So for now, like Synonymous suggested in his thread, just use the 1.18.2 version for a work around.

Shade

Content Creator

Dante said:

Nothing we can do, I've poked around and the only way around having that masked area is to stack everything onto the body Template. Seriously though, fuck that. We already know how many issues that creates when you want to change her skin tone.

Best bet is sit and wait until Kona releases a new template or removes that mask (Which I can't work out why it's even needed...). Back to Loader Modding for you! ;)

ModGuy

Content Creator

http://superdeepthroat.undertow.club/index.php?topic=2710.msg40610#msg40610

00m9

Potential Patron

Hey Dante, where did you get bunny ears and nun hat?

AaRL

Vivacious Visitor

Hey Dante, found another bug. But, its not only in the 1.19 version... This was taken in the 1.18.2. Also comes up in the 1.18.1 as well. Don't have any version before that...

Attachments

• screenshot0001.png
    screenshot0001.png
    236.1 KB · Views: 1,429

ModGuy

Content Creator

I downloaded it just to see if that was caused by the back mask, turns out it didn't happen to me.
Must be something on your end.

Shade

Content Creator

Dante said:
Crap. I'll have to go in and figure out what the heck is making it do that.

One of your layers isn't set as a 'Guide' even though it's not in use. That's my bet. I remember you had the same issue with another outfit, and that seemed to fix it. I know I hit the same problem with a few of the conversions I did and marking all unused layers as a Guide always fixed it. Though it could have been good old fashioned luck.

Dante said:
So it's like a glitch that doesn't effect everyone?

That's interesting... I wonder if it depends on how STD Loads the Mod (Eg. If something else has been loaded first, or if settings have been changed).

srotu

Potential Patron

AaRL said:
Hey Dante, found another bug. But, its not only in the 1.19 version... This was taken in the 1.18.2. Also comes up in the 1.18.1 as well. Don't have any version before that...

Rauldelano

Potential Patron

I love your bunny suit and your poison ivy mods. I saw that and then Syx and you officially made my day. Keep up the good work 8)

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.