Cumming on face interrupting lines (1 Viewer)

stuntcock

Content Creator
In the new morecumspurts mod (and likely older versions), high ejaculate amounts (in this case, I'm using a volume of 8.0) cause the penis/balls to spaz out and bob upward violently/grow in girth violently for a second.
That's a standard visual effect in vanilla SDT. The intensity is based on the total number (not size/quantity) of spurts. A larger volume yields a high number of spurts, which produces a violent jerk. But you can achieve a similar effect with a regular-sized ejaculation -- if you reduce the maximum spurt volume (so that the guy is forced to release dozens of tiny pellets).

Yeah, I can fix that. It's easy enough to just disable the twitch behavior completely, but I'll need a more delicate intervention in order to retain the behavior while damping it down to a more sensible level.

I was wondering though, is it possible to make these variables acknowledge their current levels?
I assumed that authors would employ the "get" and "set" functions built into dialogueActions. But since we're putting out another build anyways, it's easy enough to include another registered function. [INCREMENT_EDGING_0.2] [INCREMENT_EDGING_-5.0] etc.

Your point about visible changes in ball size is valid. It's somewhat difficult/tedious to "experience" that feature if you rely entirely on the mathematical edge detection: the ball growth requires only a few seconds but each arousal and cooloff cycle may span a minute or longer. Putting the effect under an author's control makes sense because sudden/significant changes can be made at crucial plot moments. The visible growth effect may also help the player to understand the sense of progress (and/or build anticipation for an explosive climax).

I'll post the new build tomorrow. I need a little more time to setup the new proxies and test them properly.

Sass

Content Creator
That all sounds great, though I understand if it takes awhile to get around to it.

I found a bug in the new morecumspurts version after a bit more playing around. Cum can no longer shoot out of her nose with the version you sent me. I'm not sure if the bug's also present in other versions, but the bug isn't present in morecumspurts v3.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.