Cum Swallowed in one gulp! (1 Viewer)

cwking420

Potential Patron
I am making this request even though I know there is not much chance of getting it before the site goes down, but here it is anyway. I was hoping one of you modding genius's would make a mod so that she swallows all the cum in her mouth with a single gulp. I know there is already a mod that will make her keep swallowing until it is all gone, but this is not quite what I'm hoping for. Isn't it so much sexier when she just gobbles up your offering in one swallow no matter how big the load!

EDIT:
Code:
package flash
{
    public dynamic class Main extends flash.display.MovieClip
    {
    	public var lProxy;
    	public var her;

public function initl(l)
		{
			var lp = lProxy.createProxy(her, "swallowFromMouth");
			lp.addPre(sfm, true);
			lp.hooked = false;
			l.unloadMod();
		}

//Clear mouth in one go.
		private function sfm() : void
		{
			her.cumInMouth = 0;
		}
    }
}

sby

Content Creator
Coder
lol, nice edit mg

churn that through the as3compiler and you hopefully will have a mod

stuntcock

Content Creator
cwking420 said:
What just happened??? ???
MG edited your post in order to fulfill your request. If you run his code snippet through the lightweight compiler, you'll obtain a usable Loader mod. bigGulp.mod

The implementation is very simple, so it can be used alongside similar mods (such as SwallowAll.swf or SwallowSpeed.swf) without generating any errors or conflicts.

The code does not include any reset/unload behaviour. Once this mod has been loaded, it will apply to every swallow action during the game session. If you want greater finesse (e.g. the ability to include the mod in Character folders, so that certain girls would exhibit the new behaviour while others retained the old swallowing pattern) or additional features (e.g. linking swallow quantity to mood, bodysize, throat resistance, etc) then you'll need to say so.

sby

Content Creator
Coder
i don't see any persist value set, but then again i forgot the default behavior xD

Faceless

Content Creator
Actually, the lp.addPre() call has true as the second argument, which is what specifies persistence.

sby

Content Creator
Coder
Faceless said:
Actually, the lp.addPre() call has true as the second argument, which is what specifies persistence.
so if he wants it to not persist, he now knows what to change

cwking420

Potential Patron
I've tried several times to get this to work, but it never does. If someone has a working version of this mod, would they please post it here or pm it to me. PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE!

stuntcock

Content Creator
I've tried several times to get this to work, but it never does. If someone has a working version of this mod, would they please post it here or pm it to me. PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE!
You're going to need to offer more information, because I just re-tested this and it works fine.
  • Start game
  • Load cumInMouthCounter.swf
    • Counter shows 0%
  • Ejaculate in mouth until counter reaches 100%
  • Press swallow hotkey
  • Swallow animation plays
    • Counter falls a bit (65%-80%)
  • Load bigGulp.mod (after re-downloading it from mega.nz instead of using the local copy, just in case)
  • Press swallow hotkey
    • Counter immediately falls to 0%
What were you expecting the mod to do? In what ways is it deviating from this expectation? Is the Flash Player throwing an exception during mod loading (or during gameplay)?

cwking420

Potential Patron
Can't get the compiler to work, therefor I have no mod. I'm sure this is just me not knowing what I'm doing, my computer skills a close to non-existent. Sorry for the confusion and thank you for the prompt reply.

Moderator edit: You were given a download link within one day of your original request. Here it is again: bigGulp.mod

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.