Creating a Game! (1 Viewer)

Deleted member 209

Potential Patron
Hello there, well i wanna make a ryona game.
Using a style based on Final Fight (or, Toffi's "raped" game). I mean, thats my idea, or the style i would like to direct the game. However i dont know anything about programing :( (like, seriously NOTHING)
i read some threads here about some progrmas, like rpgmager and that stuff, so wich one will you guys recomend me for that?
the idea is simple,3 female hot characters, walk, fight evil people/ mostars/ everything, and then at the end of the level there will be a boss, wich will have some rape attacks. Stages wont be too long.
As for the graphics, i wanna use sprites, but i dont know about the compatibility and size. I made some draws in the past, but i use windows Paint.
This one is a draw i made on the past, using Mai from Kokf as a base. The graphics is gona be that style, however i think i will made characters 100% (so, im not using mai.... maybe)
mait.png

Any tips, or help, or Something is apreciated. (even some ideas, or stage, or everything, lols)

onlinehero

Casual Client
If you can draw (or lets say have patience to draw), you definitely want to use OpenBOR-engine. Why? Because it is made exatly for creating beat em ups like Final Fight and to my understanding it doesnt require programming (not sure though), just configuring options and some text files. I think it uses gif-sprites.

EDIT: Oh, and make them all superheroines so it'll be sexier. Hehe :P

Ellina

Ryonani Teamster
make some asian creatures into it =D
some yokai like flying cotton ghost, oni and long haired ghost girls XDDD

Deleted member 209

Potential Patron
im havin trouble undestandin how the openbor works :\
well, my toughts are for now including some mosters, but not too much, tought there will be for sure at least one or two evil girls :D
thanks for the help, if anyone has some exp with openbor i could use some Starting-help
also ideas for enemies are always usefull

S

synaps

greetings
first let me appreciate ur fine art i like it and iam just like u ,want to make my first game,and iam learning about game maker now so we might help each other,looking forward to mailing me :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.