[PC] Crackle Cradle (1 Viewer)

Ravenlegend

Potential Patron
could anyone provide a ful game save please? I Would like to see the new boss but Im on Vaction an this PC lags to bad to beat the robot boss. thanks.

S

Soldat

how do you get pass the wire in the narrow corridor with the two robots and one drill robot in stage 3-2???
thanks in advance

DownFull

Potential Patron
Has anyone messed around with editing the sprites? I spent a good few hours in ASEPRITE modding Yuki to get her slightly more shapely. And to increase the clothes deterioration. And to put her in a yellow bikini.

Ravenlegend

Potential Patron
I havent been able to extract the body parts, But I have modded a few things like change the transparency of a few things to see inside after the finish or alittle to the clothes. I used Image ready as if was the only thing I could find that saved the framed layers for the gifs

thesteedman

Ryonani Teamster
Stage 5 (minus boss) is up.

It is freaking impossible without cheats.

I found it was just a case of trial and error. I think I lucked out on the second part mind you. For the most part I just ran like hell and avoided fighting with Yukio I think her name is and raced to the end. Got killed plenty, but in the end I had it down :)

DownFull

Potential Patron
So here are the modded gifs I messed with to get Yuki in a bikini that takes substantial damage over time.

Your Download-Link:yuki_bikini.rar
yuki_bikini.rar

They'll need to be extracted and placed in your CrackleCradle13XXXX/Chara/Yuki folder. May need extraction in Japanese for non-unicode mode, not sure on what makes that necessary.

I would highly recommend saving all the default gifs already in there for when you want to switch back or try editing yourself.

Feel free to give feed-back or ask for help if things break

Titty pixel!
Body_Top.gif Body_Bottom.gif

thesteedman

Ryonani Teamster
There is a new version of it out with an added boss. Pretty brutal... he just doesn't stop! He's not super difficult with some patience, I nearly killed him on my first try, but you're in deep trouble if he hits you once. Not beat him just yet, but I think its easily done like I said with a little patience :P

Also, pretty damn super mod there Downfull. You'll have to do it for the other girls too! Would it be possible to have them wearing nothing but the bikini outfit out of mild curiosity? :D

gelodsanti

Potential Patron
There is a new version of it out with an added boss. Pretty brutal... he just doesn't stop! He's not super difficult with some patience, I nearly killed him on my first try, but you're in deep trouble if he hits you once. Not beat him just yet, but I think its easily done like I said with a little patience :P

Also, pretty damn super mod there Downfull. You'll have to do it for the other girls too! Would it be possible to have them wearing nothing but the bikini outfit out of mild curiosity? :D

I have to say that this is the 2nd to the easiest boss fight of the game. However I somehow got trolled at the "To Be Continued" part of it. That means that the "Big One" is coming and that must be the way the game ends. I finished it with the other girls, but somehow, I like using Nana more than the 2 girls. Since Ryoko was the lead in Blank Blood, Nana got this one. Sorry Yuki. Some other game perhaps.:jk:

DownFull

Potential Patron

Thanks, and anything is possible and I'm... slightly willing to try requests. I had a Ryoko set up that took damage down to something skimpier but those files are gone :(.

Did you have a something specific for me to try or just more of the same on other chars?

Someone92

Vivacious Visitor
Ryoko getting stripped down to a tight, cropped tankini and tanga when she takes damage, or starting in that outfit and get stripped even more.

gelodsanti

Potential Patron
Hey guys.Do you remember the "To be Continued" manga trick on the 5th stage boss of the game. It transformed and it became far more intense. This guy packs a punch(or slash, stomp, stab, and crush) which deals half a life gauge in every attack(except the multiple stabs and the sword swing). The point of defeating this guy, is the same way as how you beat him at first. Aim for the eye or body. But its not as easy as it looks. Shooting bullets(Nana & Yuki) underneath the weak point is pointless as its body blocks the attack(deals no damage at all). Ryoko can pass to the body and attack the eye, but also useless. While the boss is up, everytime you jump over the boss by the time you reach the eye, the boss will crush you with its thumbs(if you don't get it, play the game yourself). You won't be able to do major damage to the boss until you stun him. To do that, aim for the joints(no damage is applied to the boss) in neither the left or right leg. Nana's 7 rounds can do the trick, 6 slashes of Ryoko's knife is good too. and if you're accurate enough to fire all pellets of Yuki's shotgun, it will take about 3 shots. When he's stunned, he is unable to perform attacks and move, making his weak point exposed and vulnurable until he recovers. Do these tips properly, and the boss is good as gone. Little note, once he's life gauge runs out. you have to take him out with one last shot at the weakpoint. Also if he is finished for good and you have only half a gauge of life left, I suggest you move away from the boss itself, as he will make one last slash good enough to take 3/4 of your health. After that, he'll return int a small black demon ball and make a hole in the floor which you will enter to advance to the next stage. Finally, the stage is under construction. And what's left is a tank filled with acid that your standing on. Pressing down will make you jump down the tank and commit a painfully acidic suicide. Well that's it for now. Hope I help I lot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.