[PC] Crackle Cradle (1 Viewer)

D

DamnedNor

I can't even get past the danged robot boss of stage three. How do you damage it? All I can do is get its feet smoking :(

You have to break all 4 feet to make it reveal its core and then you can start dealing damage to it.

thesteedman

Ryonani Teamster
Also...should you fail to do that...ctrl + alt+ b...but only if youre a lil pussy 8D

Nevar! I've never cheated on a game in my entire life! (I lie... I use cheats after I complete a game once.) I'm not about to start now! *cracks on*

R

raziafireblade

This game wouldn't be half as hard if it didn't lag so much. I've turned effects and motion blur off, but it still lags a lot. Anyone else have similar problems? Is it a graphics card problem?

other-s

Potential Patron
New picture up on that sakura site...lamia as a new enemy? Probably a boss :O

Interesting idea for an enemy, but where did you see the picture? You said "...on that sakura site...", but I don't know that site, whatever it is. A little help would be nice here.

fedefyr

Ryonani Teamster
Its a picture sharing website the ryona guys use...would love to put a link here, but last time i posted a link to a picture on it, Inu (the nano crisis guy) removed the picture and stopped using it...so i dont wanna do it again :/

other-s

Potential Patron
Its a picture sharing website the ryona guys use...would love to put a link here, but last time i posted a link to a picture on it, Inu (the nano crisis guy) removed the picture and stopped using it...so i dont wanna do it again :/

Ok, I understand. Don't want to get you in trouble. I'll just wait until the next update.

fedefyr

Ryonani Teamster
New update is out...two new stages (last one is just a showcase of the four new enemies)...New enemis are: Worm, Brainsucker, Lamia and Shell :)

thesteedman

Ryonani Teamster
Its a shame the Lamias doesn't keep on squeezing her victim when their life runs out. I would love to see an infinate squeeze animation of some form when she squeezes the fight out of them.

other-s

Potential Patron
Aww, the lamia doesn't eat her? Well that's a shame. Anyway, even without lamia vore, the update is still pretty good. I like how the worm and the clam turned out, and the ceiling thing was ok too. I also still liked the lamia, even though all it did was claw you to death, snap your neck, or break your back, but I kinda like that too. Maybe in future updates, there will be more enemies with vore abilities. Or maybe the boss will be a giant lamia or something? That'd be interesting and fun. Maybe it will combine the ryona features it has now with a some vore added too. Well, just wishful thinking here on my part, but anything can happen, I suppose.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.