cant find the tentacles mod? (for Sdt) (1 Viewer)

DigitalSmutExports

Content Creator
The forum has a search function (upper right corner of the page). Tentacle monster turned up this among the results.

This time the forum search worked fine. Generally I can recommend googling super deepthroat undertow + whatever you're looking for.

Darth Raventheous

Potential Patron
sorry if im being annoying im trying to find the ones showed in this video kesya tentacle again im sorry if im being annoying to the last response i found the tentacles and background but i still cant find the xray throat thing or the dialog

Last edited:

DigitalSmutExports

Content Creator
No worries.

With some mods you can change the colors with the Loader in the Loader tab - so even though the one you want is red and the Faceless one is green they might be the same.

Tentacles don't really do it for me so I'm not going to watch the video, but if they look alike other than the color I'm betting that's it. Seems unlikely - though possible - to me that Faceless made too many tentacle mods beyond the 2 on the page I linked to. There's a beginners guide here on Undertow if you're unfamiliar with the Loader.

Welcome to the forum btw.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.