Cant figure out some things (1 Viewer)

alexich

Potential Patron
hello

I downloaded this awesome game today and have a lot of fun with it :P

there however appear some troubles for me and I don't know what the reason is, my low general-computer-skills which make me fail to instal or do the easiest things or not being a nativ english speaker
so I hope someone could help me out with this:

1. I got it how to import hair/backgrounds and how to make it possible to save them.
But how do I do this with clothes? I have seen and downloaded some characters who for example had striped socks, how can I create it on my own? Or if I will find it to download where do I upload it? as I have only 3 possibilities (import: swf, hair, background)

2. it's possible to download hair only and it's possible to download swf files which contain whole girls.
at some posts I saw people adding to their hair picture a "character code", I think I know what this is, but where do I use it and how?

(3. read a tutorial where it was explained how to use the mod_manager.exe, that you then need to hover your mouse over the bottom right corner after you made an character and then you can click import character or whatever... doesn't work for me [or {which is more probable} I do something wrong], nothing shows up there. If I want to create own characters I need to pick an existing one and modify it, if it is custome hair I have to have the png file in the folder where the game-file is (SDT.swf).)

I hope someone can help me, would be really nice.

anonymous

Avid Affiliate
This is going to be difficult...

Assuming you are using the Official SDT, question 3 doesn't apply.

1) if you want striped socks and stuff go to the "Scene" tab and customize the girl's clothing, that is how you do that.

2) if you find a skin code (character code w/e) go to the "Modding" tab, click the box under where it says "Custom Save Data", paste the character code, click "Load".

3) Mod_Manager.exe is for the Loader, it only serves the purpose of being able to save loader characters, that is probably a little further along than you are ready.

HentaiBob

Potential Patron
alexich said:
If I want to create own characters I need to pick an existing one and modify it, if it is custome hair I have to have the png file in the folder where the game-file is (SDT.swf).)

Not necessarily.
You can organize your stuff like so:
http://superdeepthroat.undertow.club/index.php?topic=2578.msg30150#msg30150

alexich said:
it's possible to download hair only and it's possible to download swf files which contain whole girls.

Yeah that's correct.
The ones with hair only are dynamic versions (means the hair moves too). Since it only loads the dynamic hairstyle for you, you still have to use the char code for the skin color, clothing and such.
The ones with "whole girls" however already contain all these information already.

alexich

Potential Patron
oh that is so awesome xD so much fun
the one who prgrammed this is the coolest guy ever hahha

thanks for the responses!

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.