Can you remove clothes from mods? (1 Viewer)

Olivaras

Potential Patron
I downloaded some Zombie Kojiro's mods and they are good actually, but the problem is i wanted the characters to be naked, is there a way to remove the clothes?
Thanks.
(If there is no way then ok i will search for the hair only)

stuntcock

Content Creator
I downloaded some Zombie Kojiro's mods and they are good actually, but the problem is i wanted the characters to be naked, is there a way to remove the clothes?
If you followed the recommended instructions, then you should already have the moreClothing mod by @sby. If not, then you can download it from sby's thread.

Instead of loading the SWF file manually during gameplay, you'll need to declare it in your moreclothingV5_1settings.txt file and include a copy of the SWF file in your moreClothingMods subfolder. Zombie Kojiro's work will then be imported into the game during the next startup.

Once this is done, you'll be able to activate the various parts of the mod (such as the customized gloves, boots, shirt, hat, etc) by clicking the ◄► selector buttons in the SDT user interface. Switching all of the selectors to "Ryuko Matoi" (for example) would re-create the entire character design. But you can also enable only a few of the items (such as the hairstyle and boots) while leaving most of the slots unoccupied (i.e. naked).

If you need additional assistance with moreClothing configuration then I can provide you with a few pre-made snippets. Please let me know specifically which costumes you're trying to customize.

Olivaras

Potential Patron
Instead of loading the SWF file manually during gameplay, you'll need to declare it in your moreclothingV5_1settings.txt file and include a copy of the SWF file in your moreClothingMods subfolder. .

Sorry if i am a pain in the ass but, how do i declare a SWF in the settings file?

blackrain

Avid Affiliate
Sounds like you are looking at ryuko_matoi.swf. Make sure to put it where moreclothing can see it. For example "mods/$INIT$/moreclothingmods"

In the file "moreclothingV5_1settings.txt" (located in the Settings folder), add a line like:

Code:
ryuko_matoi.swf=Ryuko:StaticHair:DynamicHair:HairCostume>DynamicHair:CostumeTop:Body:CostumeCollar:CostumeBottoms

the "Body" is the arm/shoulder piece and the "Collar" is, well, the collar. You can alternatively package these together as part of the top like so:

Code:
ryuko_matoi.swf=Ryuko:StaticHair:DynamicHair:HairCostume>DynamicHair:CostumeTop:Body>CostumeTop:CostumeCollar>CostumeTop:CostumeBottoms

That will setup moreclothing to have a Ryuko hair, top, and bottom you can select individually.

You could have alternatively just used
Code:
ryuko_matoi.swf=Ryuko
and it will just auto populate the different modtypes if you have
Code:
+extractvanillapiecesenabled=1
in the same setting file. It can be messy doing it this way though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.