Camel Clutch (and various chinlocks) (1 Viewer)

TheCrimsonRisk

Ryonani Teamster
A thread dedicated to the most painful, humiliating hold one can put on a woman is long overdue. There are fancier and more impressive looking holds, but for me there is nothing better than watching some poor girl getting sat on and made to endure some good ol' fashioned neck and back punishment. The camel clutch is a move that anyone can do (though not always well) and it can be used as a believable finishing hold or just as a transition from one back attack to another. I especially like it when the victim is already essentially finished and the aggressor decides that a camel clutch is the perfect way to end the fight...

(all pictures in this post courtesy of Brian Reese)

(click to enlarge, click again to REALLY enlarge :p)

SXaV7Uf.jpg - Pic 1 JyCnDiu.jpg - Pic 2

First up on the clutching block is Lyndsey Addams. Pic 1 is kind of sloppy. Her opponent couldn't even do her the favour of getting her hair out of her face before putting the hold on her. Not bad.

Pic 2 is better. Barbi Hayden is cranking back and she's got this condescending look on her face, like Lyndsey has no business being in the ring with her. Lyndsey looks like she's fighting to breathe. Great curve on that body too.

YIPlf9e.jpg - Pic 1 HAchtu2.jpg - Pic 2

The camel clutch can be your best friend and your worst enemy. In Pic 1, Kimber Lee looks carefree as she bends back Million Dollar Baby. In Pic 2, Kelly Rayne uses the hold to make Kimber Lee cry. What goes around comes around. Speaking of which...

tSvYVmh.jpg mgAfOQH.jpg r0POSdD.jpg

...Barbi Hayden talks a lot of trash, so it's kind of nice to see someone shutting her up :p The referee sticks a mic in her face asking if she wants to quit and when she refuses, Nikki Adams makes sure to pull back extra hard. I like how scrunched up Barbi's face is. Anyway, she gets to have some fun time of her own in this next sequence...

TmEFDmn.jpg - Pic 1 gpJt5PN.jpg - Pic 2 IJRDGGV.jpg - Pic 3 kL6j47E.jpg - Pic 4 PXwvI6g.jpg - Pic 5 HS7zdRB.jpg - Pic 6 2M6xTDu.jpg - Pic 7 JRtDwIP.jpg - Pic 8 nbX7yCh.jpg - Pic 9

Brandi really seems to be enjoying grinding away at Jewells Malone. She adjusts her grip a few times, which is something I love to see. In Pics 4 and 6, she really starts to tear into the lovely Canadian. Look how tightly clenched Brandi's hands are under Jewells' neck and what that's doing to her. It's nothing nice, I assure you. In Pics 7-9, you can see the strength being drained from Jewells' body...she can't take anymore. The ref has no choice but to call the match. Mercifully, it's over...

rMsURKn.jpg - Pic 1 6DuGMBj.jpg - Pic 2 5B2Su1S.jpg - Pic 3 KWKXKFx.jpg - Pic 4 Han9ITD.jpg - Pic 5 YTzDi7c.jpg - Pic 6

...or is it? In Pic 1, we see the after effects of a camel clutch victory. Barbi is clearly superior. Jewells is humbled. But not enough for Barbi's liking. It doesn't even look like she's using all of her strength to put on the hold this time, she's just taking a "victory lap" as it were. Jewells looks like she's regretting this whole "wrestling" thing.

sIF60Bm.jpg - Pic 1 CzrefhV.jpg - Pic 2 jBMjzvT.jpg - Pic 3 SQpOm20.jpg - Pic 4 VJsRgwg.jpg - Pic 5 dtgauv1.jpg - Pic 6 5RkapMt.jpg - Pic 7 81FeVU7.jpg - Pic 8

Last but not least, a recent set that inspired me to make this thread. Oh Veda Scott, where have you been all my life? Why did I not notice you before? They told me, but I wouldn't listen...

Anyway, just look at Pic 1. Jordynne Grace admiring her work. Veda's back bent perfectly, her mouth open and screaming for release. That's just the beginning.

In Pic 2, you can see her right hand tapping out. It doesn't look like Jordynne wants to let go. Notice how Veda's arms are locked in tight and how Jordynne is sitting down on her bum, making sure she ain't moving an inch. Pic 3 shows another tap out, actually the second one of the match, giving Jordynne the win. Look at how much pain Veda is in. There's no way she can last another second in a camel clutch.

Unfortunately, Jordynne's partner Kelly doesn't seem to give a damn. She wants her turn and Veda is going to suffer. Veda is completely helpless as she's tortured in the camel clutch and taunted by Jordynne.

In Pic 7, as the girls switch positions, you can see the utter defeat on Veda's face. She's thinking "No, no, please, anything but another camel clutch...I can't take anymore..." but she can't stop it. Jordynne stretches her out one last time, really putting on the pressure as Kelly gets in her face. They can keep her in that position as long as they want.

In closing...the camel clutch is great. If anyone else has any pictures or stories related to the camel clutch, please contribute to the thread. I'll probably keep adding stuff on my own anyway :p Enjoy!

TheCrimsonRisk

Ryonani Teamster

This one is probably my favourite of that bunch. I like how the blonde is pushing up on her toes for maximum leverage. Also, blonde on brunette violence is always good :)

xLWMljy.jpg MhMsN0Y.jpg ZuLUw31.jpg yld6mGq.jpg pGelATo.jpg jqLA2km.jpg CCRzgyn.jpg

I'm cheating here as this is not exactly a camel clutch (more of a kneeling rear chin lock), but Million Dollar Baby's expressions here are just priceless. Nikki Lane is working the hold beautifully, mixing in the occasional yank of the hair, finger in the nose, twist of the neck...I also really like how MDB's tiny chest is straining against her one piece. In the final pic, Nikki is looking into MDB's eyes like: "You're mine."

tk7cH4Y.jpg

Okay, one more "non-camel clutch". Santana gets it here.

hLS49o6.jpg 5NiCm53.jpg kFDUQtY.jpg 3jdC33G.jpg UQZHu5S.jpg oQfos52.jpg zdyoLU6.jpg pTq75Cs.jpg

The victim in these pics is the usually dominant Jessicka Havok. It just isn't her day here as veteran Christie Ricci has her way with her. Jessicka is a lot taller, but when someone is sitting on your back that doesn't make a difference, now does it? She looks mad in the first few pics, like she can't believe that she's in this position to begin with. By the end, it looks like she's about to cry. Such is the power of the camel clutch.

ETB9dyT.jpg iq5b4Fq.jpg Ffv8XAK.jpg krb38Tkh.jpg

Taeler Hendrix always shows great fighting spirit in her matches. Unfortunately, Taryn Shay and Christi Whiplash have their respective clutches sunk in deep. In the three Christi pictures, you can see Taeler doing everything she can to resist, but she's gradually stretched further and further.

6WSwQqd.jpg cHejOfP.jpg

More Taryn, this time using the camel clutch on Lil Bit. As the name suggests, Taryn has a serious size advantage and you can bet that Bit's back is straining with her opponent putting all of her weight on her.

lenDRK6.jpg g3pDq9c.jpg vnmBbMa.jpg UR0lKEK.jpg

Of course, when Bit is in there with someone her own size, she's plenty mean herself! She takes out her frustrations on the adorable MDB.

enU8J2i.jpg

Brittney Savage has MDB dead to rights here. Those hands locked under the throat can't be comfortable.

TvmlyBa.jpg P7Xx04c.jpg ks5VMlT.jpg

And finally, one of the best camel clutches I've seen recently. I believe I've posted this elsewhere, but it's always worth talking about. You can see that Angel Orsini has a lot of experience with this move. Her pelvis is buried in MDB's spine, the arms are tightly secured and the hands are clamped over those pretty lips so the victim can't even scream. There is absolutely ZERO that MDB can do. This camel clutch will be over when Angel says it's over. She opens her hands just a little to let the silly girl croak out a submission.

Compliments to Brian Reese, as always (Photobucket and SmugMug)

TheCrimsonRisk

Ryonani Teamster
A lot of their performers have already started to migrate over to SLAMminladies, but other than that I'm not sure what they'll do. I'm crossing my fingers for MDB to resurface, obviously. I kind of wuv her.

Raden

Wordsmith
Ryonani Teamster
And we always hurt the ones we love, so...

Has she felt the chill go up her spine yet, or has her spine gone numb?

anotherguttersnipe

Ryonani Teamster
Do you know if MLW take paypal? I'm gonna stock up before they go dark.

EDIT: nvm. Answered my own question.

Last edited by a moderator:

TheCrimsonRisk

Ryonani Teamster
And we always hurt the ones we love, so...

Has she felt the chill go up her spine yet, or has her spine gone numb?

Please don't tempt me into ordering a custom.

Do you know if MLW take paypal? I'm gonna stock up before they go dark.

Snipe, I'm holding out just in case they decide to have some "closing sale". They might not since it's possible they'll keep the site up just so people can still purchase downloads, but I'd wait until June to be sure. Maybe they'll do a 1/2 off sale or "buy X, get one free"?

TheCrimsonRisk

Ryonani Teamster
i5mfNhU.jpg PHmSycJ.jpg

Starting us off here is Jordynne Grace, who shows us that it is possible to give a hearty scream even with your opponents fingers under your jaw.

XyDVJAJ.jpg

Jordynne breaks out a chain to choke out D'Arcy Dixon. This hardly seems sporting.

W1bvXxS.jpg

Nor this camel clutch choke on December. Get those hands higher, Veda Scott!

T6vPN4e.jpg WqWEG1o.jpg

In this first pic, it looks like Su Yung is begging for mercy. In the second pic, we see that Mutiny has none to spare. Su is completely trapped.

f3bUWLC.jpg naqtEWO.jpg AezfAjx.jpg WHHgIx5.jpg

I can't make a post without including the always precious Million Dollar Baby. From left to right, MDB gets it from Santana, Taylor Made and Sassy Stephie.

TVInUey.jpg

As Taeler Hendrix can attest to, having a pretty face can help you a lot in the wrestling business. Too bad Josie wants to rip it off.

cWduiMF.jpg

Lil Bit and The Great Cheyenne. A slight mismatch.

yqBlujK.jpg qDc0JCo.jpg

Taryn Shay treats Jayme Jameson like a rocking horse.

wljNCLA.jpg uhM5qjH.jpg TEZqwP8.jpg

The poor girl getting clutched here is named Myka. After this one shoot, I never saw her wrestle again leading me to believe that this camel clutch ended her career :p

VKFfb9F.jpg

If you like seeing Barbie Hayden in control (here, putting the camel clutch on Mutiny) then enjoy this pic because it's all downhill for her from here.

MENOZKH.jpg bipMrQ2.jpg MVzhzXt.jpg zOmrjof.jpg

I like this sequence, because Barbie has some fight in her at first. She thinks she might actually escape, but this isn't the "camel clutch escape" thread. She's a dead duck and Claudia Del Solis knows it. Just look at that evil smile on her face in the last pic.

hKXUDMe.jpg 4baFjVl.jpg 6vOxlgO.jpg IBHobUJ.jpg ycjBrNG.jpg

From left to right, Tina San Antonio, Santana, Rock N Roll Rock C and Pink get their chance to punish the blonde bombshell.

9Velk52.jpg P3M49yY.jpg QBX5cRL.jpg

Even with one hand free, Barbie can't get away.

g4isKuO.jpg D3jt11p.jpg 4JVwZah.jpg

Barbie cheats, using a ladder to really put the screws to Santana. Booooo!

dtjDRxi.jpg DZhIu3t.jpg yQrlJwo.jpg 4i7DW05.jpg eOXcVfq.jpg 9ZFH2Gm.jpg

It's hard to tell, but I think Santana also has one of Barbie's legs trapped here. There is no getting out of this one and the match is over...

0KWrQq8.jpg UG2hnE6.jpg ODE2mi7.jpg

...well, it's over when Santana says it's over ;)

TheCrimsonRisk

Ryonani Teamster
Almost through with Brian Reese's old photobucket account. Let's see what gems we can unearth, shall we?

OA0xWFU.jpg DrRfFlk.jpg T2SIYPI.jpg Dmh1NPl.jpg 0xeV3zA.jpg CMgUQTT.jpg 781pIcc.jpg gJTQrBt.jpg vQdTLEj.jpg hqqGp0r.jpg SinP1lq.jpg h9cKRRL.jpg

First up is the comely Barbie Hayden, not doing so well here against a male opponent. Her expressions of pain are delicious, but check out the look of her attacker. He can hardly contain himself, so excited to have such a sexy victim in his clutches. He's taking his time, stretching her out with a camel clutch, STF, crippler crossface. There's even a picture of him just digging his knee in her back and pulling back as hard as he can. She's glued to the mat, unable to stop him from imposing his will.

tuE9o1R.jpg oorkmUR.jpg

Almost out of Million Dollar Baby pictures, but here she is suffering at the hands of the more experienced Sabrina. The grizzled vet looks eager to tear her pretty face off. That's not very nice.

lvhZFRb.jpg ipBJVrz.jpg OBiH3Dp.jpg 8F9ymfu.jpg D0fLubD.jpg

Here is an interesting variation courtesy Amy Lee. Here, she leans back so far into the hold that she nearly bends poor Taylor Made in half. I bet this match is submissions only too, so no chance of the ref counting a pinfall here. Taylor is a dead duck.

g3IYtG8.jpg McYyG6S.jpg zsjN2OM.jpg

Oooooh Canadaaaaaaa...love this one-piece that Mutiny is wearing. We're getting an excellent view while she's locked into these holds, that's for sure.

kyymM1y.jpg mNqyAJw.jpg 3IKJq1m.jpg aHAbzL3.jpg 8Hzp6OK.jpg ESu6I9z.jpg lT8TsMo.jpg DrWa68Y.jpg ZJo5IiG.jpg nqaR7Px.jpg lvxxhco.jpg 38Rop1O.jpg 8cGufVY.jpg egp2iCO.jpg 0HhvlD7.jpg IYrhv18.jpg u0scbKV.jpg

I've woefully underrepresented miss Rock N Roll Rock C in this thread, so I aim to rectify that now. She fills out a one-piece beautifully as you can see and her opponents seem to take particular relish in taunting her as they work over her back. Her body is so thick and squishy looking, it just seems to conform beautifully to a camel clutch. It looks like it would be comfortable sitting on her.

Notice how Mutiny works the hold to perfection, slapping on a sleeper as well as cranking back with a traditional grip. In one pic, it looks like she turns the neck so sharply that it snaps. Cold.

DaMasked1

Potential Patron
Massive fan of Barbi, MDB and especially Rock - C (she's one of the very best sellers in my eyes), so thanks for those amazing photos! I'd thought I'd post a few of my own too, so... 37364_101662139889632_8085596_n.jpg 41058_112432372145942_4817472_n.jpg 154295_140030309386148_3802675_n.jpg 154975_140027482719764_4763908_n.jpg 165153_145962815459564_6134167_n.jpg 388882_257152714340573_1232255482_n.jpg 388882_257152724340572_639091805_n.jpg 388882_257152737673904_1992429905_n.jpg 1045214_537807182941790_1114071400_n.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.