Camel Clutch (and various chinlocks) (1 Viewer)

TheCrimsonRisk

Ryonani Teamster
Massive fan of Barbi, MDB and especially Rock - C (she's one of the very best sellers in my eyes), so thanks for those amazing photos! I'd thought I'd post a few of my own too, so...

You're more than welcome! All the thanks should go to the prolific Brian Reese, of course, whose pages I've linked to in the posts above. We also have a couple of groups here where I post more of his stuff: The Anti-Pants Men and Bearhugged and Backbroken. Join them!

Also, who is this girl...

View attachment 47663View attachment 47664View attachment 47665

...she looks delightful in that blue outfit. Thanks for sharing!

DaMasked1

Potential Patron
The photos are basically captures from various custom mixed wrestling matches I have commissioned. Hope you enjoyed them! And 'TheCrimsonRisk', that girl would be the absolutely delightful Danni Brooks, who is (was?) a UK pro - wrestler (I have some more pictures of her in action but unfortunately the moves / holds don't fit this thread!).

Last edited by a moderator:

anotherguttersnipe

Ryonani Teamster
Well I did. And I have no doubt that the rest of the wrestling peepz at Ryonani enjoyed them too. If the full matches are still for sale, I'd much appreciate it if you could direct me to their sites.

TheCrimsonRisk

Ryonani Teamster
The photos are basically captures from various custom mixed wrestling matches I have commissioned. Hope you enjoyed them! And 'TheCrimsonRisk', that girl would be the absolutely delightful Danni Brooks, who is (was?) a UK pro - wrestler (I have some more pictures of her in action but unfortunately the moves / holds don't fit this thread!).

Thanks for the info. Glad to see you've put some of the pictures in the B&B group, looking forward to whatever you have to share :)

DaMasked1

Potential Patron
Unfortunately, they are all from 'personal' pro - style matches and not as such from a specific site...although with recent interest, I'm starting to wonder if I should start selling them lol!

Robert Johnson

Potential Patron
Hello, could you or anyone else possibly tell me anything about the picture with the two girls in blue from the top row, like where it's from, who the girls are, etc? I'm intrigued by that particular camel clutch and I'd be very grateful if anyone could help me find out how to see the rest of it...

Face-Kick

Potential Patron
Hello, could you or anyone else possibly tell me anything about the picture with the two girls in blue from the top row, like where it's from, who the girls are, etc? I'm intrigued by that particular camel clutch and I'd be very grateful if anyone could help me find out how to see the rest of it...
I'm assuming you mean this picture http://www.undertow.club/attachment.php?attachmentid=46936&d=1375590026 as it's the only one I could see in a 'top row' that featured both women in blue. If that is the pic you were asking about, it's from ThunderGirls Theater: BATTLING BEAUTIES in DOWNLOADABLE VIDEOS The two women are Becca and Lee who had an ongoing rivalry at Thundergirls, and you can find all their matches here ThunderGirls Theater - (Powered by CubeCart)

Annoyingly, I can't seem to find the video from that particular photo. It might have been from a photoset, which Thundergirls produced alongside their video output. More annoyingly, I can't locate their photo download site at all. I'm pretty sure they had one - I know for a fact I ordered a few photosets from them. But the photosets aren't sold at the main Thundergirls site or BattlingBeauties.com (their DVD site) or slamazons.com (a short lived artwork/strip site). Even trying to search through my hotmail account for a receipt from one of the photosets I puchases yielded nothing... it's like it never existed!

Does anyone know where their photosite is/was?

Robert Johnson

Potential Patron
Wow, thanks! Also, sorry if the target of my post was unclear, I'm new to this site so I didn't know it would post the reply on the next page. Any way, thanks for letting me know where it's from, and good luck trying to find that particular match. I'd love to see that video/photoset, if it's not asking too much.

Face-Kick

Potential Patron
Wow, thanks! Also, sorry if the target of my post was unclear, I'm new to this site so I didn't know it would post the reply on the next page. Any way, thanks for letting me know where it's from, and good luck trying to find that particular match. I'd love to see that video/photoset, if it's not asking too much.
I've dropped the company an e-mail to try and track that particular match down. If it is still available, I'll post the link to where you can purchase it! :have a nice day:

UPDATE: I've heard back from the Thundergirls people. Turns out, the picture was indeed from a photoset, but it's one of their very first ones and isn't available any longer sadly. On the plus side, they did let me know where their photo site was, it's located at www.battlinggirls.com Although the set from the original pic isn't available, there are plenty of other photosets with Becca and Lee that I suspect are well worth checking out!

Last edited by a moderator:

TheCrimsonRisk

Ryonani Teamster
As usual, much thanks to Brian Reese (links to his albums can be found in previous posts):

ZgOPP6G.jpg aO8zme6.jpg 1bLduWY.jpg Tl9kW9l.jpg

We start off with Fantasia just taking it to Santana. Two fun things to notice here: 1) the size difference between the two has to make this extremely uncomfortable for Santana. Not to mention Fantasia just cranking back on her neck, especially in that second pic. 2) I really like how much fight Santana has in her! I like the totally defeated look too, but seeing Santana grabbing at Fantasia's hands and failing to get free is quite a sight. :evilish:

Qh1XQqP.jpg Dq4QzmZ.jpg ZAvzwFE.jpg qYyg4QX.jpg qpaXd8k.jpg

Veronica Fairchild is usually pretty cocky and she doesn't look too pleased about being on the receiving end of things. In pics 3-5, Venus is taking great pleasure in being completely in control. Pic 4 features that totally defeated look I mentioned. Just have to take it and hope your opponent shows mercy.

ZLn1YpJ.jpg ylZlRKm.jpg sPVZrhr.jpg 536XYjI.jpg mLWTSuo.jpg VnJDTDE.jpg

In this series, we have the Black Widow treating Devon like her own personal training dummy. "Hmm, what other positions can I twist this girl into?"

uhDcWp3.jpg wXqF0IU.jpg 4xgryo8.jpg 8reWi5k.jpg

Here's Devon in a more traditional chinlock, though she doesn't seem to be enjoying this either.

A4hfxmg.jpg IzHmFr7.jpg uE05VvG.jpg

This is an interesting variation being performed on Rock C by Venom. Venom is using her considerable size and strength advantage to keep Rock C from going anywhere. She doesn't need to trap the arms so she can put all of her efforts into ripping her opponent's head off.

xMdBhmD.jpg yZ2SjF4.jpg 4Ea5PR7.jpg

I never thought much of this camel clutch variation, where you have the arms underneath the thighs. Seems too easy for the victim to grab onto the attacker and throw them off-balance. Brittany Love always looks cute when she's getting stretched though. Seeing her tap to that STF is sweet.

UWI7ksx.jpg

Blonde on blonde crime.

fbCFCwF.jpg 8dg55cv.jpg xwW3WyC.jpg vxiNDlq.jpg osF8gG7.jpg lLgFlNQ.jpg wk6TtfX.jpg DdMtzzH.jpg jrZlLZ3.jpg yU1wPsF.jpg

What would a camel clutch post be without everyone's favourite Million Dollar Baby? She is just made to be sat on :p The large, dark haired woman torturing her in these pics is Cheyenne Vegas. She's really pouring it on and it's not just enough to win the match, she has to put her victim on display. That is hot.

etaWyaU.jpg

One last shout-out to the recently retired Rain (pic courtesy of NEFW). Shortly after retiring, she was involved in a serious car accident and has needed multiple surgeries. If you'd like to help out, NEFW is offering downloads in exchange for donations on their facebook page or you can send a few bucks directly to this link. Otherwise, keep her in your thoughts and prayers :)

EvilDaria

Potential Patron
I love the intimacy of this hold. The opportunity it gives to humiliate the victim by playing with her face:
Pressing the cheeks in;
Pulling open her mouth;
Pulling open her nostrils;
Threatening her vision with thumbs or the heel of a hand;
Hand gagging with both hands;
Use of thumbs to close the nostrils during a double hand gag, threatening the breathing;
High arching of the back;
Intimate talk suggesting what will happen next.
All the time the victim helplessly struggles and tries to overcome fear and shame.
Ideal.

TheCrimsonRisk

Ryonani Teamster
I have to ask, the Cherry Bomb pic here, where she's unfortunetly not the one in the camel clutch. Whats that from? Always looking for stuff with her in action, hopefully more when she's on the losing end :)

New England Female Wrestling

Match 229

Relatively new company. Solid stuff so far and they get a lot of well known talent in addition to some skilled (and cute ;p) girls that are mostly exclusive to them. Definitely one to watch. And yes, Cherry Bomb rules!

stationk

Potential Patron
Camel clutch can be great. I have some videos from UK with a very young wrestler, Michelle Madison, she's put in some I think and others.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.