Call of Duty (1 Viewer)

Roa Yn

Swell Supporter
Not a typical ryona game, but I suppose the advantage of relentless monetization is a willingness to sell skins that are less than combat-appropriate.

Scarlett:

Misty:

Seraph:

dinomoneyman

Master of this Domain
I didn't expect much going in, but color me surprised. Those actually make for some decent ryona gifs. What CoD game is this? The most recent one I presume? Whatever that one may be. I stopped paying attention to the series years ago, and with the "relentless monetization" comment, I assume now still isn't the time to start caring again. Still, neat find.

giugo

Swell Supporter
Non combat skins and zero bare bellies! :(

Those animations are nice tho, especially the crotch hit animation!

Roa Yn

Swell Supporter
I didn't expect much going in, but color me surprised. Those actually make for some decent ryona gifs. What CoD game is this? The most recent one I presume? Whatever that one may be. I stopped paying attention to the series years ago, and with the "relentless monetization" comment, I assume now still isn't the time to start caring again. Still, neat find.

This is Black Ops 4. In terms of gameplay, if you've played one COD game since Modern Warfare, you've played them all. In terms of ryona, BO3 and 4 have female multiplayer characters and a decent theater mode. BO3 has zako in the single player but BO4 has more female characters and skins in the multiplayer - its just a crapshoot in whether or not you unlock them by completing challenges, buying the season pass, buying them as a microtransaction, or finding them in a loot box.

Non combat skins and zero bare bellies! :(

Those animations are nice tho, especially the crotch hit animation!

Yeah, I noticed Misty got... nerfed since BO2.

1402418916_call_of_duty_black_ops_2___misty_by_mrgameboy20xx-d7hv983.jpg

giugo

Swell Supporter
The BO2 is more 'classic' too...this, MK11...what's wrong with them? Let me see those bellies!!

Roa Yn

Swell Supporter
You might think the most annoying thing about unlocking this skin was having to pay for it, but was actually getting 200GB free on my ps4 to download the patch that added it. But hey, now Outrider's a cheerleader, so it was worth it for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.