Buy/Not Buy: Wrestling Videos (1 Viewer)

James

Vivacious Visitor
Despite being disappointed with my last purchase from them, I bought another match from MLW and I think it's a fair amount better. It stars the Arkansas Terror and features him sneak attacking the masked Diamond Doll. Unfortunately, while it's not Kimberly Page from 90s WCW, she IMO has a nice body. The match is fairly brief at over 5 minutes. No real submissions aside from a body scissors and a chinlock. The meat of the clips is the three piledrivers. A little sloppy, but still good. Two downsides are the cost and the picture quality. As someone who's been downloading these clips for years now and remembers when PPV sites like Sleeperkid had small 50mb SD clips instead of the 700mb HD you normally get these days, it wasn't an issue for me. If you're someone who demands high VQ, it might not appeal to you. As for the cost, it's $12.99 and runs at about 5:18. The site doesn't indicate the length on the page anywhere that I know of so I was a little surprised at its brevity. I'd give it a thumbs in the middle, leaning up as I adore the female wrestler's body.

Zs1hSQt.png
Qkz37r3.png
eRie8SE.png
e7WVq4p.png
GGyvQz3.png
k4hDg9v.png

junkydog

Avid Affiliate
Despite being disappointed with my last purchase from them, I bought another match from MLW and I think it's a fair amount better. It stars the Arkansas Terror and features him sneak attacking the masked Diamond Doll. Unfortunately, while it's not Kimberly Page from 90s WCW, she IMO has a nice body. The match is fairly brief at over 5 minutes. No real submissions aside from a body scissors and a chinlock. The meat of the clips is the three piledrivers. A little sloppy, but still good. Two downsides are the cost and the picture quality. As someone who's been downloading these clips for years now and remembers when PPV sites like Sleeperkid had small 50mb SD clips instead of the 700mb HD you normally get these days, it wasn't an issue for me. If you're someone who demands high VQ, it might not appeal to you. As for the cost, it's $12.99 and runs at about 5:18. The site doesn't indicate the length on the page anywhere that I know of so I was a little surprised at its brevity. I'd give it a thumbs in the middle, leaning up as I adore the female wrestler's body.

Zs1hSQt.png
Qkz37r3.png
eRie8SE.png
e7WVq4p.png
GGyvQz3.png
k4hDg9v.png

Thanks for your review. Are there pins or referees in this?

James

Vivacious Visitor
Purchased Azani vs Dark Machine V from Thunder Kittens. TK is a site that has really good matches or downright terrible. Most of the mixed matches are good-great (although follows a somewhat strict template) and the traditional female matches vary from bad to surprisingly great. One of my favorites on the site is the aforementioned Azani. While she might not be the best as far as acting, she's drop dead gorgeous to me with a great body.

If you know that site, you probably know what you're gonna get with a MvF: The "Dark Machine," the guy who wrestles all the women and pretty sure runs the site, uses a lot of backbreakers, body slams and submission moves. If you're not fond of some cheesy acting, you may not like this. He grunts and speaks in a growly voice somewhat reminiscent of the Shockmaster of WCW fame. I don't mind it, but some will. It's a straightforward squash with no offense from Azani. He beats her up for a while before putting her away with a piledriver and double axe handle to the chest.

My main reason for getting this video was Azani and I think she looks great. While the Machine is cheesy, she acts much more grounded. Nothing overdone, just moans and groans that would sound entirely realistic if she were being put in legit holds. There's a moment at the end I love where he has her up and kind of rotates around. He bounces her up a bit and her ass does a cute little shake each time.

p4zz5j4.gif

mattmolloy

Potential Patron
Hey all. I just wanted to pass this on to people (like me) who enjoy watching a female get dominated in a match, and is left twitching and drooling. I just purchased my FIRST custom called Jasmine Mendez Destroys Wenona. This can be purchased at Clips4Sale under the women wrestling section. Wenona gets sleepered and scissored CONSTANTLY, and is left gurgling, drooling and twitching. The ultimate is when Jasmine has her in a sleeper, and Wenona — from her knees — drools profusely over her chest. It's a cheap clip and DEFINITELY worth the money if you enjoy that type of thing.

ladyfistfan01

Potential Patron
just purchased a few videos from DT in the 800 range. One i liked, Cali vs Celeste and the other I didn't like. I like their videos set in the ring a lot more their apartment or house style catfight ones

CaliBoy32

Potential Patron
NOt sure if it has been mentioned but I've always been a fan of "RingDivas" they have pretty good vids. Can be a little more pricey b ut i think it's worth it

ajah2u

Swell Supporter
i agree. i went through with my purchase and i have to say that i am extremely satisfied. her whimpering in that sexy schoolgirl outfit with those stockings is just the hottest thing ever.

here's a little taste Sayuri Spanked

Last edited by a moderator:

allhailsabin

Ryonani Teamster
That destruction of Sayuri vid is one of my absolute favorites. She just gets absolutely tossed around, ragdolled, and dominated, all in that skirt and those cute little panties. That opening bit where she gets choked out and pinned like nothing is one of my favorite segments ever!

ajah2u

Swell Supporter
yea sayuri is definitely my favorite RD girl. have you seen any other videos that she's been in that you can give recommendation on? i'm looking to purchase another one in the near future and i'm currently considering private session 11 for the POV or one of her ragdoll sessions.

allhailsabin

Ryonani Teamster
yea sayuri is definitely my favorite RD girl. have you seen any other videos that she's been in that you can give recommendation on? i'm looking to purchase another one in the near future and i'm currently considering private session 11 for the POV or one of her ragdoll sessions.

I'm pretty sure she actually wins in the private sessions vid. The Ragdoll ones are all great, but Vol 1 (where she's got the huge hooker boots on) is where it's at!

Snowballs

Ryonani Teamster
Hey guys, not really a video but does anyone have any experience with Pro3dApartmentwrestling Pro3dApartmentwrestling?

I've always wanted to take a peek at their site but I haven't subscribed to anything involving Verotel yet. I love their Ryona Situations and would like some insight.

updates.php

updates.php

I also think I love it because of the extreme brutality they can perform without hurting an actual person,

updates.php

Last edited by a moderator:

Snowballs

Ryonani Teamster
Is there a significant amount of pictures/content on the members site compared to the free updates portion?

Jestony

Potential Patron
Well you can already see all the matches they have available, and each section has like 25-30 photos if I remember correctly.

On top of that there is another section that gets updated at the same time that consists of roughly the same amount of images. Not sure what the section is called but it contains more wrestling images.

It has been awhile so I cannot overly remember, sorry. :P

junkydog

Avid Affiliate
I've been waiting for some good talent for customs lately but it's always the same girls. I wish I did one with Sexy Star when she came to slammin. Dammit! Hopefully she returns one day along with other luchadoras. I always thought Princesa Sugehit was sexy.

allhailsabin

Ryonani Teamster
I've been waiting for some good talent for customs lately but it's always the same girls. I wish I did one with Sexy Star when she came to slammin. Dammit! Hopefully she returns one day along with other luchadoras. I always thought Princesa Sugehit was sexy.

Yeah, it seems like it's mostly the same girls nowadays. While that's awesome when we see girls like Hania and Veda doing them, we could use some new sites getting wrestlers who haven't done customs often!

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.