Buy/Not Buy: Wrestling Videos (2 Viewers)

S

SlamminLadies

Hey,
You really could've contacted us first to let us know and give us a chance to make things right. Sometimes outlines are pretty dense, sometimes there's backstage issues with some moves tied into injury, knowledge or pairing and sometimes we just plain miss the mark, but we usually try to set things right
Drop us a line and let us know before you go too crazy and we'll see what we can work out.
Don't bury us until you've really been thoroughly hosed.

laine

Potential Patron
Hey guys,

Have any of you purchased stuff for them to wear? Have you been denied any apparel requests? Just curious. I like some wrestlers but their outfits aren't great. I know most of them want to show as little skin as possible. And I hate when they fix their wedgies during the match lol

I purchased gear for a few women. Athena can rock a one-piece! I got gear (2015) for Vanity and Brandi Wine at NEFW. The company rep told me the wrong sizes. They were medium but too small. Brandi didn't wear (understood), but Vanity wore her outfit anyway and that cool. It looked Gooood until action began to flow, then the gear turned into those WT 80's thong one-pieces.....unflattering! Better get correct measurements b4 you shell out hundreds or thousands of $$ for your favorites.

laine

Potential Patron
I hear you. Its frustrating when you pay and wait for weeks and then the result isnt what you wanted. My recommendation for Slammin is the shorter the better. I will only get 5-7 minute matches with them. Anything longer and things start to breakdown. Girls laugh, holds get sloppy, and they omit anything specific you ask for like poses or ways to sell a move. If you dont mind inbox me and let me know what girls you had in the clip! I'd love to know!

I had a few customs made from different companies. I say it's 3 for 5 (3 hooked it up mostly from the script with improv here and there, but most moves with finishes were played out). One wrestler who's semi-retired, married now & doing fashion photography, briefly did the custom video game. I got a match done and it was Exciting! Most of the moves were done. Can't give the name cause she's married now.....I respeck (lol) the union. Ultra sexy Crystal White shows the love. She can do the action! I have to save up and get a few more matches with her b4 she retires. Like to see her in action with bigger wrestlers. I watched those two wrestler's matches over & over again.

Didn't you read Slammin disclaimers? They summarize your outline. If you don't know wrestler's move set and certain moves are "suggested" that they don't feel like doing, then it might not be performed. Unless you have disposable income where you can't tell it's gone, you should wait until a company make their matches based on whatever and put them out for sale at a small fraction compared to custom prices. You won't feel too bad about the production. Don't complain about it either cause a few companies make abstract, nasty, grey sack generating, response videos, crapping on customers even more. Take your LOSS and go cause they(Biz owners, performers) can probably beat you up, that why you might feel you're getting no love videos.

Last edited:

junkydog

Avid Affiliate
Anyone buy from Magnificentladieswrestling? The video quality doesn't seem so good and the price is pretty much double the standard $1 per minute. Most of their matches seem to be in the 5 minute range. I'm wondering how MLW customs are.

TheCrimsonRisk

Ryonani Teamster
Anyone buy from Magnificentladieswrestling? The video quality doesn't seem so good and the price is pretty much double the standard $1 per minute. Most of their matches seem to be in the 5 minute range. I'm wondering how MLW customs are.

Video quality is fine, the issue is more the venue that they use. The lighting isn't great, though I suppose the videos are watchable. Still, I'd be wary of purchasing from them unless there's an exclusive performer they have that you just have to see.

Last edited:

junkydog

Avid Affiliate
Video quality is fine, the issue is more the venue that they use. The lighting isn't great, though I suppose the videos are watchable. Still, I'd be wary of purchasing from them unless there's an exclusive performer they have that you just have to see.

Yeah, the lighting is pretty dark but I wonder how flexible they are regarding scripts and gear. You are right though, I guess I will wait until someone I like becomes available. Although I feel the line up has taken a nosedive since the original owner sold it.

TheCrimsonRisk

Ryonani Teamster
I ordered a custom with them years ago with Million Dollar Baby and Angel Orsini and it was wonderful. But as you said, that was under different management and I have no idea how they handle customs now. From what I've seen, they don't seem to be too restrictive.

As down as I am on them, it won't hurt you to shoot them an e-mail and ask questions if you're really curious. Who knows, maybe you'll get an amazing custom out of them!

laine

Potential Patron
I got a few mini matches from them. They do seem to have a standard camera & lighting set, but I noticed they use other angles too, plus it wouldn't hurt if you ask if they can up lighting and provide different cam shots. They are small request if you ask me. Look at the library.

James

Vivacious Visitor
Not sure if this has been mentioned, but has anyone gotten customs from Luchagirls?

Never any customs, but I've enjoyed several of their videos. Both of the people who run the company are professional wrestling trainers so I imagine the execution of moves should be more reliable than some of the apartment sites.

junkydog

Avid Affiliate
Well, I guess I will find out. I have a custom in the works with them, still finishing up the details. Their prices are a little on the higher end but they seem more flexible as well (more fetish friendly).

laine

Potential Patron
Well, I guess I will find out. I have a custom in the works with them, still finishing up the details. Their prices are a little on the higher end but they seem more flexible as well (more fetish friendly).
California is an expensive place to live so pricing is understandable. Let us know how the match came out. I've been checking them out here and there. Never know when and where I'm going to try get another match.

Jestony

Potential Patron
What places have you guys tried so far? I am always looking for new companies to test out, but am running out of ideas!

junkydog

Avid Affiliate
So my 10 min custom with Luchagirls was ok. But for the amount I paid, it was disappointing. It seems a common complaint is the failure to follow the script, which was the case here. The script was loosely followed, and the order was a bit messed up. Some of the requested pins were also left out. For example, I asked for a final matchbook pin at the very end and there was no pin at all. Also, the wrestler's "look" was not what I originally requested. It was dropped at the last minute. The rates are on the expensive side, $300 for a 10 minute match which is significantly more than Slamminladies. Tack on any extras and paypal fees and it gets up there. I expect an excellent product for that amount, even if it requires multiple takes.

Cons: didn't follow script accurately, expensive
Pros: Good communication, more open to do fetishy things

I expressed my disappointment and she said that the only option would be to do the match with herself and she would closely follow the script. I agreed but now her communication has slowed down and I haven't heard back in a while. I'll keep you guys posted.

laine

Potential Patron
Sorry to hear the outcome but this is not the only company to hustle customers/fans (possible negative labels by the companies). You should have some disposable income and a high "don't give a crap" attitude when getting customs. At least Slammin Ladies is honest with its Disclaimers. It might be better off to wait for companies to produce videos the way they want to present to you, then choose to buy at a quarter of a fraction from a custom. Disappointment maybe be the same though. It's understood that you are spending in trust and good faith......suckerrrrrrrr! Just kidding. Seriously, sorry to hear the news. I get customs every once in awhile cause of the 50/50 element.

laine

Potential Patron
So my 10 min custom with Luchagirls was ok. But for the amount I paid, it was disappointing. It seems a common complaint is the failure to follow the script, which was the case here. The script was loosely followed, and the order was a bit messed up. Some of the requested pins were also left out. For example, I asked for a final matchbook pin at the very end and there was no pin at all. Also, the wrestler's "look" was not what I originally requested. It was dropped at the last minute. The rates are on the expensive side, $300 for a 10 minute match which is significantly more than Slamminladies. Tack on any extras and paypal fees and it gets up there. I expect an excellent product for that amount, even if it requires multiple takes.

Cons: didn't follow script accurately, expensive
Pros: Good communication, more open to do fetishy things

I expressed my disappointment and she said that the only option would be to do the match with herself and she would closely follow the script. I agreed but now her communication has slowed down and I haven't heard back in a while. I'll keep you guys posted.

Hey I have some stuff uploaded on Google Drive. How do I send links & stuff to you? There are six videos so far. Can we Upload videos here?

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
Hey I have some stuff uploaded on Google Drive. How do I send links & stuff to you? There are six videos so far. Can we Upload videos here?

Links can be sent via private message or posted in open forum. If the videos are sold commercially, Undertow site rules prohibit uploading the actual video files here. You may, however, post links to the videos.
Very respectfully,
fleet (global moderator)

laine

Potential Patron
Links can be sent via private message or posted in open forum. If the videos are sold commercially, Undertow site rules prohibit uploading the actual video files here. You may, however, post links to the videos.
Very respectfully,
fleet (global moderator)

Okay, thanks. Private email it is then!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.