Borderlands 2 - Four sexy skins for Maya (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

gnosis

Potential Patron
sweet.. I love siren.. but I'd more love gaige because she is too funny when talking

Pain

Potential Patron
I played the first Borderlands but I haven't gotten around to playing the second one yet. When I do i'll be sure to give this mod skins a try. Great work on the skins. Looking forward to more, especially if theres more nude skins.

LukaszR

Potential Patron
Many people asked me "can you make sexy moxxi?". Yes, I can. I'm working on it. I don't know when I'll finish it, but if you have patience you'll be rewarded :)

theo205 said:
Can you make the skin like the original color instead of making her tanned?

In the beggining, when I started with my first mods, I was trying to make textures in Borderland's specific "comic" style. I saw the results and first thought was "No, this is not wat I want". I wanted to make some more realistic look for Maya, so decided to use more "tanned" colors. Sorry, but You can't expect that you'll see "sexy maya" with original colors in near future.

kingkabachaba

Potential Patron
I love these skins, especially in combination with the heads :)

Could you please please make the new heads from Tinas Assault on Dragon Keep DLC fit your skins?

that would be awesome!!!

LukaszR

Potential Patron
I will do it when I'll get this DLC. I'm planning to make other missing heads too.

2AR2

Potential Patron
Any plans for a fully topless skin? Preferably with full pants or something?

J

julian

lukaszR what happend to youre youtube channel?

- - - Updated - - -

lukaszR what happend to youre youtube channel?

BigdaddyRF2013

Potential Patron
Hello,
I have a small request to make simply because you have the best skin replacer for Maya. My favorite head to use "Professor of Pain" is not included in you head pack therefore if I use it she looks like a geisha. I don't know if you have the "Siren Learned Warrior Pack" but that is were you will find it. Will you please include this head in your next update, it would be very appreciated. Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:

spidera1

Potential Patron
Nasty Siren doesent work for me is it a specific costume that this mod applies to?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.