Bomba ryona games (1 Viewer)

unknown

Potential Patron
Hello to all. Among the many titles ryona that we can find on the net and in the latter period we could try one of these I've never seen mention in this forum and are the titles of Bomba.
If you like the wrestling ryona games then this author it's the creator games that you searching. :redbullsmiley:

Here
Bomba's Site: True Wrestle

Lately many independent authors have led the way by creating games even better than those of large manufacturers (although often with lower quality graphics well but compensating with variety and imagination in the elements of superior game).

Here you will find a bit of everything but mostly you will find titles fem vs fem ryona (personally my absolute favorite) and apparently the author of these securities is creating a new game.

Here
https://www.patreon.com/bomb?ty=h

Personally I'm eyeing several titles in the genre and certainly this is one of the authors that I observe with pleasure and so I'm looking forward to trying his new title.

anotherguttersnipe

Ryonani Teamster
Tried the demo. Honestly, if it was just a flash game on newgrounds, I'd play the hell out of it. But for 6 bucks, I'd want a game that at the very least controls properly.

???

Potential Patron
Tried the demo. Honestly, if it was just a flash game on newgrounds, I'd play the hell out of it. But for 6 bucks, I'd want a game that at the very least controls properly.

Lol. Sounds like you need to put it on EASY mode... :jk:

I understand not everyone is a gamer, but...just doesn't seem all that hard. Could use a bit of re-balancing though.

Unrelated

Ryonani Teamster
That's some pretty needless hostility, and ignores the point of AGS' post.

The controls on the game are kind of crap to be asking money for it. Compare to Toffi's games, which are free.

EDIT: I will add that it's great that there are more people making wrestling games, though. The graphics are stylized but not terrible, and I'd even consider $6 for that game if the gameplay and menus didn't handle like a half-finished flash game.

???

Potential Patron
Well I certainly wasn't trying to be hostile. Sorry if it came out that way. =/ But my point was simply that the controls, given the type of game that this is, are good in my opinion. Also, if you're only referring to the demo, then yeah, THAT definitely isn't a full game... XD

onlinehero

Casual Client
"Zako Fight" by this guy is still one of my favourite indie ryona games :)
Haven't tried the new game, but it looks interesting! It's true that controls in his games are bad, but since the main focus of these games is not in playability, it's understandable

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.