BnS Nude mods (1 Viewer)

Ashllay

Casual Client
@icy086
look at my umod and look at your Sem título-1.jpg

icy086

Potential Patron
I already said I DONT GET OPTIONS for client.exe, i follow the process you stated and i get nothing. When do the options appear for you? When you start the launcher or when you launch the game from the launcher?

Also i just noticed. How can you be a force master AND be a Gon in Atomix blade and soul. Its not possible, Gon race can only be destroyer and kung-fu-master for CBT2, which is currently where atomix is at right now (unless they updated without me knowing).

Attachments

• problem.jpg
    problem.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 1,330
Last edited by a moderator:

d7jrb2

Potential Patron
......what texture does the Jin and Gon patch working on? i dont know, there is 5 level of texture resolutions

---------- Post added 10-03-2012 at 06:34 AM ---------- Previous post was 10-02-2012 at 08:06 PM ----------

this is race called 'Jin'
female nude
also uses UMOD

i found most of clothes have skipped polygon :(
View attachment 4648like this

View attachment 4640View attachment 4639View attachment 4641View attachment 4642View attachment 4643View attachment 4644View attachment 4645View attachment 4646

View attachment 4647

this mod not works with umod v2 alpha

try with umod 1.44
uMod_v1_r44.zip - texmod - uMod V 1.0 (r44) - Universal Modding Engine - uMod games on the fly! - Google Project Hosting=

1. Click on [Add Game] ->{your BnS folder} Binaries\Client.EXE
2. Turn on [Use Global Hook]
3. Launch Blade and soul (Not with Umod)
(More options will now pop up)
4. Click on [Open Texture/Package] and choose a mod.
5. Click on [Update Reload]
6. Change Texture resolution on game option several times

Hi gusset :
does it works on korean server as well? coz I'm playing on korean server, and I sure I've done everything correctly (global hook, add client.exe, using umod1.44, changing through all the 5 levels of texture resolutions many times, click update/reload). I've been using umod for your TERA mod for a long time already, and it works all fine, but I just cant get your Jin nude mod working, whys that? helppppppp plz (T^T) thankss

gusset

Content Creator
......what texture does the Jin and Gon patch working on? i dont know, there is 5 level of texture resolutions

---------- Post added 10-03-2012 at 06:34 AM ---------- Previous post was 10-02-2012 at 08:06 PM ----------

Hi gusset :
does it works on korean server as well? coz I'm playing on korean server, and I sure I've done everything correctly (global hook, add client.exe, using umod1.44, changing through all the 5 levels of texture resolutions many times, click update/reload). I've been using umod for your TERA mod for a long time already, and it works all fine, but I just cant get your Jin nude mod working, whys that? helppppppp plz (T^T) thankss

modapplied.jpg
i've tested just before

it works fine every texture resolution

i wonder why some others cant do this...

turn off every background programs and try again?

icy086

Potential Patron
Can someone please confirm whether or not this mod works for The Atomix blade and Soul Private Server. It is not working for me. When are the options supposed to appear, after you log in? Or is it when you enter the game with your character? Does this work with Blade and Soul Closed Beta-Testing 2 (CBT2)? Do i need to end certain processes before starting the game and Umod? Any help would be appreciated.

anarky115

Potential Patron
i umod tera but i cant do it for atomix blade and soul.. i linked my umod to the process blade and soul was running from but it wont detect it active

icy086

Potential Patron
ok, thanks for the info. It must not work for CBT2. Maybe once OBT is available for atomix it will work.

d7jrb2

Potential Patron
ok, thanks for the info. It must not work for CBT2. Maybe once OBT is available for atomix it will work.

I'm playing in korean OBT server...umod does detect the game, but it just doesnt work for me too, texture wont change, doesnt matter how you change through texture resolution/ update/reload, it just wont work... (Heyned tested the Gon underwear mod in Atomix already and it works, so I think its regardless of the game version)

I use the 1.44umod downloaded from the link guesst provided, is it right? do you need to add something else like source code for umod etc....I dont know about it

Gusset..-______- help us plz..tyy

G

Gandalf

Who is it made by and can you get permission to upload it here?
If you can't get permission then link to the original download instead.

gusset

Content Creator
I'm playing in korean OBT server...umod does detect the game, but it just doesnt work for me too, texture wont change, doesnt matter how you change through texture resolution/ update/reload, it just wont work... (Heyned tested the Gon underwear mod in Atomix already and it works, so I think its regardless of the game version)

I use the 1.44umod downloaded from the link guesst provided, is it right? do you need to add something else like source code for umod etc....I dont know about it

Gusset..-______- help us plz..tyy

i think umod not works for every one in blade and soul..

last thing i suggest,
excute Umod by administrator permission (what this called in english windows?)

T

Terarule

Confirm on Atomic blade and soul private server, this mod does work. Like what gusset suggested above, you have to run umod as administrator.

hongjunyi9371

Potential Patron
can not register~can you post a download link?very very thinks~i really like this bikini:)

---------- Post added at 05:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:15 PM ----------

can not register~can you post a download link?very very thinks~i really like this bikini:)

icy086

Potential Patron
I wasnt running Umod as admin. It works now.
Thanks to everyone who helped us get this working

d7jrb2

Potential Patron
i think umod not works for every one in blade and soul..

last thing i suggest,
excute Umod by administrator permission (what this called in english windows?)

that will be soooo strange....... because the first thing I tried was to run it as Admin, and it didnt work. I've also just tried now, not working either, there must be something wrong.

I start the game through official site(KR server), then launcher appears, then click start bottom on launcher, and then game started, is that right?

---------- Post added at 10:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:26 PM ----------

Bikini mod for gon.
View attachment 6036View attachment 6037View attachment 6038View attachment 6039View attachment 6040

copy to and replace \contents\bns\CookedPC
Tested in Atomix server (Obt2 client) replace Hong Mun Uniform

---
link for original post Atomix BNS, Atomix SRO, Atomix TR, Aion Atomix, AtomixRO & AtomixECO Forum

I noticed something...................this mod replaces Gon race Hong Mon uniform with bikini? Even this mod is not working for me -__-''

omg/.... whats wrong ?! is it due to the latest official update thats been done few days ago?? not likely though...

I'm using window7, does the umod needs to be run in a specific compatibility? I tried run it in compatible with win7 , win xp SP2, none of it seems to make any difference. also, how many time do you mean by "change texture resolution several time" ? I think I cycled through all texture resolution like 10 times already..

can some1 explain what might be wrong ....T.T I feel so speechless right now..

G

Gandalf

---------- Post added at 05:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:15 PM ----------

Need permission from the modder to upload it here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.