BnS Nude mods (2 Viewers)

Moe

Potential Patron
Is it possible to make a nude mod for the Kun race? Pleaaaase if so, is there one out yet?

Lonesdale

Potential Patron
That looks pretty nice. Good job! And thank you.:D
Client 2012-11-20 22-02-48-58.jpg

d7jrb2

Potential Patron
so I have succeed applying the mods, on a new computer and on the first time launching game and umod, it works perfectly(AMD HD7970m, KR server, umod1.44 is in XP SP3 compatible mode+admin), its applied right after I click update. And then, after this, I have never succeed once. anyone know the possible reason?

Last edited by a moderator:

d7jrb2

Potential Patron
Works for a certain time and then *beep* auto restart.
yeah, that's what I experienced, first time, it worked for about 5mins, then suddently crushed and game stops, after that, never succeeded to apply mod again

V

Vitriks

Is it possible to mod the existed costumes? Can somebody make a tutorial how to mod the game using Umod?

Sirenot

Vivacious Visitor
Bikini-Mod Download not availabe... why do people always chose sucky upload sites.

Well, I played around a bit and I guess there is not more possible with standard skin(Gon):

2urm3v4.jpg

Sirenot

Vivacious Visitor
Mediafire doesnt work anymore(dl limit of that file reached bec it was set to private or so) and lucky share is working only until you reach "cklick here for download". Then it doesn´t load at all, time out.

d7jrb2

Potential Patron
I just tried it on official server, looks like it doesnt work on it, probably its just for Atomix?

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.