Bloodrayne: Betrayal (1 Viewer)

d£t

nu
Ryonani Teamster
Ahh bumps. Just to let you guys know, this game was released for PC just a few days ago.

Lokolol

Swell Supporter
a have been lurking around this game sprites, and found out there are sprites of desmembered parts of rayne's body, not just the head, must be some unic death scene, probaly some kind of explosion, have anyone seen this death in the game?

Attachments

• rayne.png
    rayne.png
    49.2 KB · Views: 273

eyeteeth

Ryonani Teamster
a have been lurking around this game sprites, and found out there are sprites of desmembered parts of rayne's body, not just the head, must be some unic death scene, probaly some kind of explosion, have anyone seen this death in the game?
OMG WHAT

eyeteeth

Ryonani Teamster
gah i really want to find this in the game. i like how her head stays alive as it bounces around.

Lokolol

Swell Supporter
I managed to talk to some of the games developers, and unfortunately, this was removed from the game :(

Lokolol

Swell Supporter
Is crazy, talking with one of the developers, he said he doesn't really know why this was left out, cause they where aiming for a M rate game, and they got really desapointed the game got T rated.
I guess it could have been a great game for ryona if they had more time to work on it... what a missed oportunity

eyeteeth

Ryonani Teamster
Is crazy, talking with one of the developers, he said he doesn't really know why this was left out, cause they where aiming for a M rate game, and they got really desapointed the game got T rated.
I guess it could have been a great game for ryona if they had more time to work on it... what a missed oportunity
i feel like that's the whole story of the Bloodrayne games, lol. i still remember when i found out that Rayne could get decapitated in the first game!

Lokolol

Swell Supporter
Yeah, i found out about it recently, and heard that is also posible to get another death in the first game, but with those parasite like creatures, where they decapitate and take control of Rayne's body.

eyeteeth

Ryonani Teamster
Yeah, i found out about it recently, and heard that is also posible to get another death in the first game, but with those parasite like creatures, where they decapitate and take control of Rayne's body.
yes that's a good one!

hungry1239945

Potential Patron
necroing this in 2023 lol
I recently played this game and I really like the anime-like style and character design. It's very disappointing there's only decapitation because some monsters really could use some unique death animations, for example the huge monster filled with blood could have given some nice vore attacks.

I also messed around with the sprites and it's very sad to learn that body explosion sprites are unused asset

My wish is someone finds a way to "mod" this game to add community animations then this would be a really nice ryona game.

hungry1239945

Potential Patron

This would have been so exciting. I also hoped the hive monster that produces mosquito parasites would swallow Rayne like Barnacles in Half-Life 2...

Lokolol

Swell Supporter
necroing this in 2023 lol
I recently played this game and I really like the anime-like style and character design. It's very disappointing there's only decapitation because some monsters really could use some unique death animations, for example the huge monster filled with blood could have given some nice vore attacks.

I also messed around with the sprites and it's very sad to learn that body explosion sprites are unused asset

My wish is someone finds a way to "mod" this game to add community animations then this would be a really nice ryona game.
Is really a unique game with is art style, I also love Rayne's "moans" in it, is sad this game had so much potential, but sure is good we got at least what it is...

Yeah, I seriously wish it could be modded as well, I've really went deep hard over those unused assets, talked to most of the games main developer's, and I even went as far as offering money for the dude who initially cracked the game codes and extracted the sprites if he could restore those assets, but he told me was basically impossible to put then back to work in the game...

But let's get our hope's up, back that time (2018), remember many of the devs I've talked were very eager to make a new one, but told was also a real headache to get de IP. Nowadays they're still basically the same team, but at Yatch Club Games, and since the game got a rerelease, is a possibility.

We can only dream

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.