Bloodrayne: Betrayal (1 Viewer)

NNin

Ryonani Teamster
New game of Bloodrayne Series. It turns to be 2D action like Megaman now.

Looks interesting, right?

Last edited by a moderator:

DownFull

Potential Patron
That has a really nice style to it. Based on the xboxlive logo on the last screen, I'd say it'll be on live arcade games.

meepmeep

Ryonani Teamster
Looks like a pretty sweet game regardless of ryona potential, but then again I'm a sucker for anything 2D.

noice1

Potential Patron
Hopefully it is on the 360, looks to have some great potential and be a great game, thanks for giving us the drop. I really liked some of those enemy designs.

ajstevus

Ryonani Teamster
Game is out on PSN now. I'm downloading it as I type this. Crossing my fingers that the ryona is good!

randomguy

Ryonani Teamster
as odd as it sounds I don't buy a game for ryona that's just the bonus :P so please tell me if the game is any good as a game(mind you I don't like the other bloorayne games)

Gannes1414

Potential Patron
From what I hear, the game itself is excellent as well. It's like an old-school Castlevania! A lot of the people I've talked to wished the guys who made this were assigned to work on a real Castlevania game...

RoadBuster

Ryonani Teamster
So far Ryona content seems mostly decapitation if a certain enemy hits you.

The game, however, is really good IMHO. It's very much a Castlevania game. Including the difficulty, lol. You've been warned.

eyeteeth

Ryonani Teamster
wow! they really make a lot of blood come out. now i want to see if i can make a Bloodrayne outfit in poser. there was one for V3 but it was very limited.

ajstevus

Ryonani Teamster
Man, this game is hard! The ryona is "eh," unfortunately. Other than the decap, there aren't any specific deaths from anything else, just "aaah" and fall over.

d£t

nu
Ryonani Teamster
Ah, well that's a little disappointing but at the same time a bit of a relief since I'll probably never get to play it. :P Thanks to those that have shared videos or their experiences with the game.

Rakkar

Potential Patron

eyeteeth

Ryonani Teamster
i got to play the game a little bit. it is really fun but very hard. the enemies that cut off your head are pretty common, but that is the only special death i have seen so far.

xnalara is nice but i do not have enough time to learn how to use it, so i will stay with poser. i wish there was a mod for Bloodrayne 2 that would make the enemies do Bloodrayne's special kill attack on her. that would be the best.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.